Flagg and Jennings

Advertisement
Advertisement
The scary part is Manure has been here for 5 total seasons. So has Patke.

We have both an inside linebacker coach and an outside linebacker coach. Before Miami, Manny has 4+ years experience coaching linebackers.

And THIS is the group they've recruited and developed? If that doesn't make your ******** pucker you're a nutjob.

Advertisement
Advertisement
One things for certain, our boy brian balom is legit, he makes sure he shows up, it's just a matter of time for him. As far as the linebackers, let us be reminded that blake baker also played the position as well when he was at tulane.

One things for certain, our boy brian balom is legit, he makes sure he shows up, it's just a matter of time for him. As far as the linebackers, let us be reminded that blake baker also played the position as well when he was at tulane.
When u put a full court press on Flagg who no real texas team wanted...our evals are concerning. Your in sfla and put a full court press on a bethune cookman level linebacker. Don't care about HS stats that kids film was baaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaad.

It's super concerning.....Clemson's coaches wouldn't be able to fix him he shouldn't be here. Our staff is horrible at corner and linebacker evals. Our best two defenders are transfers that's bad.

Advertisement
We went all the way to Texas to take a 5'10" dude that runs a 5.00. Lmao.

If you're gonna be scooting around that tiny at LB you better run like a cheetah.
What bugs me out is mostly everyone fought for the kid and it was why I was so adamant about him. I just couldn't understand how a logical canes fan can watch his tape and thing "gem"
I knew right there and then 90% of the forum smokes crack.

Meanwhile, there is a 5* stud LB in our own backyard that we are slow playing like we don’t need his help! Smh. Unbelievable poor evaluation knowing we are weak at that position.
We should never be weak at any position just based on location. We just have some bad evaluators of talent (not all coaches)

We need corners and linebackers baaaad. We need stars nfl caliber guys to reach that next level. I tell u I saw about 7 plays and told my brother we getting run off the field. I predicted 43-17

Advertisement
Back