F''k It.. Ban me for another year

Advertisement
Leach is probably a better pick than 90% of the choices admin would consider
98% of the posts on this board right now are complaining about the admin making bad hires, but the answer is the **** pirate? Make it make sense. I agree the guy would have an exciting offense here. He can’t recruit and is usually just over .500. That’s not the kind of coach I want.

Advertisement
98% of the posts on this board right now are complaining about the admin making bad hires, but the answer is the **** pirate? Make it make sense. I agree the guy would have an exciting offense here. He can’t recruit and is usually just over .500. That’s not the kind of coach I want.
We did end up hiring a guy with like a .500 win record.

Advertisement
Racism
I'm tired of this.. I prayed for Mike Leach and now this ishh.. I took my son knowing what the fug was about to happen. I know the problem tho and nobody is addressing the ****
Sorry bro, we only interview one coach at a time. There’s no room for Leach to be considered. The next HC is gonna be Cuban, he will speak Spanish, English and Portuguese.

We did end up hiring a guy with like a .500 win record.
We’re counting FIU now? Mario may not be the guy, but wanting to pull the cord this soon is crazy talk. If the class falls apart then I’d start worrying, but he deserves more than a partial season before we decide if he’s the guy. This season has been bad, but I’ll wait to see how he responds before calling his hiring a bust.

Advertisement
Advertisement
I Don't know the Answer but I remember looking forward to our games and that's not the case anymore.iost my love for the dolphins a long time ago and I wouldn't watch the NBA if you offered me a million dollars I hope this staff doesn't kill my love for the canes
Patience...

It's more of a rebuild than many of us anticipated and we've been exposed by the superficial depth, but Mario hasn't flinched and he's recruiting his *** off. Evaluations, recruiting, and player development will make or break his tenure.

Everything else is falling into place and it will only be a matter of time.

Last edited:
Jesus…..

Leach has been coaching for 21 yrs; he’s won 10+ games 2x in his entire career. His avg. win/season is 7-5.

On my mama, this board is obsessed w/ 7-5 coaches. I can accept the Kiffin obsession, but Leach? Who’s currently 17-16 at MSU?

Why r u folks infatuated w/ 7-5? Exciting offense, bro.

I'm tired of this.. I prayed for Mike Leach and now this ishh.. I took my son knowing what the fug was about to happen. I know the problem tho and nobody is addressing the ****
1667968539509.png

Advertisement
Back