Five-Star Safety Jacoby Mathews

Advertisement
Jimbo knows the game as well as anyone. If you thought he wouldn’t rapidly upgrade A&M’s roster, you haven’t been paying attention or you’re a blind hater.
Lmao so 1 chip in 10+ years of coaching. He managed to **** up the top program in the ACC at that time and got lucky with crabcake. Been at tam for years now and they still have yet to put it all together. Maybe when Saban dies and or leaves Bama **** even the drunk down in LA vane in and won a chip faster.

Advertisement
You had one job.

Key And Peele Reaction GIF

Silly comment. Jimbo won at fsu. He can win at A&M.
Disagree and one 109-33 record 1 chip 3 conference titles and then Dabo took over the ACC. Has been mediocre since 2014. I think that was his one and done. My opinion and I stand by what I said.🤷🏽‍♂️

Advertisement
The lengths this fanbase goes to downplay other successful coaches is the definition of insanity.

Always. Such a weird phenomenon, actually. Been puzzling me for years. There literally cannot be another good player or coach if he’s not from Miami. There are no other good cities than Miami. Life doesn’t exist outside of Dade County. It’s so bizarre.

I mean, I get it’s a Canes site so yeah, they call all go **** themselves. No doubt. But you legitimately can’t have a rational discussion without these wildly homeristic and completely dumbass “arguments”. One guy here actually took the time to look up Jimbo’s record to tell us all he sucks. His ******* evidence that he submitted to the court in the prosecution of Jimbo Fisher as a good football coach was his record. Nobody asked. Homey just tossed it out there and said, “Here. Look at this steaming pile of dog****”. Well…..that record (actually, winning percentage) is the 24th best HC winning percentage OF ALL TIME. As in, ever. History of the sport. Lumped in with guys like Bear Bryant (he’s 20th), Bo Shembeckler (22nd) and Woody Hayes (32nd). He has the 3rd best winning percentage of all active coaches who have coached at least 10 FBS seasons. Behind Dabo and Saban, of course. Why do we have to do this here? Just talk ball, man.

Always. Such a weird phenomenon, actually. Been puzzling me for years. There literally cannot be another good player or coach if he’s not from Miami. There are no other good cities than Miami. Life doesn’t exist outside of Dade County. It’s so bizarre.

I mean, I get it’s a Canes site so yeah, they call all go **** themselves. No doubt. But you legitimately can’t have a rational discussion without these wildly homeristic and completely dumbass “arguments”. One guy here actually took the time to look up Jimbo’s record to tell us all he sucks. His ******* evidence that he submitted to the court in the prosecution of Jimbo Fisher as a good football coach was his record. Nobody asked. Homey just tossed it out there and said, “Here. Look at this steaming pile of dog****”. Well…..that record (actually, winning percentage) is the 24th best HC winning percentage OF ALL TIME. As in, ever. History of the sport. Lumped in with guys like Bear Bryant (he’s 20th), Bo Shembeckler (22nd) and Woody Hayes (32nd). He has the 3rd best winning percentage of all active coaches who have coached at least 10 FBS seasons. Behind Dabo and Saban, of course. Why do we have to do this here? Just talk ball, man.

Outside having a generational QB in Winston Jimbo underachieved every single season at FSU finding ways to lose games he shouldn’t

Last year was the first year he won every game he was suppose, other than Winston years, since he starting coaching

He’s still a good coach but he’s found ways to absolutely crap the bed over the years

Outside having a generational QB in Winston Jimbo underachieved every single season at FSU finding ways to lose games he shouldn’t

Last year was the first year he won every game he was suppose, other than Winston years, since he starting coaching

He’s still a good coach but he’s found ways to absolutely crap the bed over the years

I’ve even gone so far as to say he’s not an incredible game day coach. I stand by that. But for one, you don’t have to be in college because you can recruit your way to, oh, I don’t know, the 24th best record ever. And that’s what he’s good at. But his record speaks for itself. He’s a good college football coach. That’s literally indisputable. And yes, I still want to punch his whiny face like I’m sure you do. But call the man what he is.

Funny, I see the opposite, too. Most people who give Saban, Dabo and Mario credit here usually get crucified. The eye see’s what it wants to see.

Personally, I’m too real not to give credit where it’s due. Jimbo was a great hire by A&M. Not sold he becomes the next dynasty in SEC. I see it close to being a Georgia.

Advertisement

Jimbo sucks. Quit crying....

I’d take Jimbo over Dabo any day. I’m not convinced Dabo is this great coach but it could be that I dislike him so much.

Advertisement
Funny, I see the opposite, too. Most people who give Saban, Dabo and Mario credit here usually get crucified. The eye see’s what it wants to see.

Personally, I’m too real not to give credit where it’s due. Jimbo was a great hire by A&M. Not sold he becomes the next dynasty in SEC. I see it close to being a Georgia.
Who has even suggested he’s building the ‘next dynasty’? That’s more silliness. Some folks seem to claim he sucks and won’t /can’t win there. I simply said hold on, he can. And he can. Great local talent, great fan and alumni support, knows the playbook, can recruit well, and SEC. There’s a reason UT wants into the SEC. it’s partly because A&M will be a problem for them if they’re left on the outside. Otherwise their recruiting base and TV rights wouldn’t require the move.

Who has even suggested he’s building the ‘next dynasty’? That’s more silliness. Some folks seem to claim he sucks and won’t /can’t win there. I simply said hold on, he can. And he can. Great local talent, great fan and alumni support, knows the playbook, can recruit well, and SEC. There’s a reason UT wants into the SEC. it’s partly because A&M will be a problem for them if they’re left on the outside. Otherwise their recruiting base and TV rights wouldn’t require the move.
Plenty speculate he will take over the SEC once Saban retires.

A&M will be a tough battle for us in the next 2 years. Should be interesting to see how we match up.

Advertisement
Back