po lil timmyKid got murked
for your noles sake, you better hope soSooooo am I the only one who thinks his athleticism is overrated?
wait you back......all is well in cis world...pete out...vern in.Sooooo am I the only one who thinks his athleticism is overrated?
ElaborateSooooo am I the only one who thinks his athleticism is overrated?
I think 3 wins is overrated for the Noles. Care to talk about it?Sooooo am I the only one who thinks his athleticism is overrated?
Kid got murked
Sooooo am I the only one who thinks his athleticism is overrated?
Ever story needs a villainwait you back......all is well in cis world...pete out...vern in.
Sooooo am I the only one who thinks his athleticism is overrated?
He’s not an elite cornerback or an elite wr…. Looks more like a 4 star to me… not the #1 athlete in the nation… he s fast but doesn’t have blazing speedElaborate
I don’t remember him being talked about as an ultra rare athlete à la Donte Wright or Jayvon Dawson.Sooooo am I the only one who thinks his athleticism is overrated?
I don’t remember him being talked about as an ultra rare athlete à la Donte Wright or Jayvon Dawson.
He has long strides and is fluid changing directions. Has a very good yet not elite high jump best at 6’1.5” — good enough to clear his own height. Apart of 4x100m squad that posted 43.43 and 43.06 recently which suggests sub 11 100m speed. Obviously has elite stamina and focus. Super instinctual.
May not run a 4.3 w/ a 40 inch vert RIGHT NOW however.. . . he is a real reclassify up; not just returning to his original grade so he is still only 16 which means he has a lot of development left to go; moreso than the older prospects in his class. He will still be 16 when he enrolls in January!
Michael Jackson did not arrive at UM running a 4.45 w/ a 40.5” inch vertical, 4.12 shuttle, 7.12 3 cone drill, and **** near 11 foot broad jump @ 210 pounds. Same goes for Sheldrick Redwine who had near-identical combine splits. ESPN has him running a 4.77 w/ a 4.74 shuttle at Amir’s age.
You know the one thing he’s elite? Production. Elite at producing on the football field, you know what i mean?
This post makes a lot of sense …. Appreciate itI don’t remember him being talked about as an ultra rare athlete à la Donte Wright or Jayvon Dawson.
He has long strides and is fluid changing directions. Has a very good yet not elite high jump best at 6’1.5” — good enough to clear his own height. Apart of 4x100m squad that posted 43.43 and 43.06 recently which suggests sub 11 100m speed. Obviously has elite stamina and focus. Super instinctual.
May not run a 4.3 w/ a 40 inch vert RIGHT NOW however.. . . he is a real reclassify up; not just returning to his original grade so he is still only 16 which means he has a lot of development left to go; moreso than the older prospects in his class. He will still be 16 when he enrolls in January!
Michael Jackson did not arrive at UM running a 4.45 w/ a 40.5” inch vertical, 4.12 shuttle, 7.12 3 cone drill, and **** near 11 foot broad jump @ 210 pounds. Same goes for Sheldrick Redwine who had near-identical combine splits. ESPN has him running a 4.77 w/ a 4.74 shuttle at Amir’s age.
You know the one thing he’s elite? Production. Elite at producing on the football field, you know what i mean?