2023 Five-Star IMG OL Francis Mauigoa... (Announcing July 4th at 3 pm EST COMMITS!!)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Advertisement
Advertisement
Really hope we don’t let UT beat us for him……
He’s asking for crazy money, according to some in the know here. If we lose out on him, it won’t be for lack of trying/recruiting. We won’t will all The battles. Just have to hope we have a great season, and knowing the staff, they’ll keep recruiting him, and hope to flip him come signing day.

I feel like TN has pulled far away here. Nico factor is huge. However, he has options for sure. Dream school, bond with family, or developed by one of the best. (USC, TN, Miami)
Nico and potentially the money he’s allegedly asking for.

Advertisement
I think either USC or us. I know UT throwing around big money but this kids knows he needs to get developed an UT/Heupel hasn’t developed any lineman.

Advertisement
Advertisement
I think Heupel needs to prove something before he's getting a Top 5 class. Smart and Jimbo got out in front of the compensation game and struck lightening. Now there are 10 teams with as much budget money as UTn. Sounds crazy, but there's a little more parity money-wise now than there was pre-NIL. Which means buying your way to #1 is harder.

Nico can’t sell him on a championship pedigree or winning culture at Tennessee or even that Heupel has a track record of knowing how get there....the sell was simple..get paid millions to be the Kings of Knoxville and maybe win a few games here and there in the process because it’s SEC football... Lol. Let’s see if Marigua bites.

Everyone is paying now. Using that as an excuse now is worse for us cause it means our pockets ain’t deep enough to win
🙄 how about you look into the posts that our insiders posted about it. I’m not the one saying it. The team can’t put all of their money in one player. Let’s spread the wealth and get a bunch of great players for the same number that some of these kids are asking for.

I think either USC or us. I know UT throwing around big money but this kids knows he needs to get developed an UT/Heupel hasn’t developed any lineman.
it's getting to the point where they won't care about development

18 year olds getting 1 million out the gate, up to 8 if youre Nico.

Talent development is going to plummet and the nfl is going to suffer imo

Status
Not open for further replies.
Advertisement
Back