2023 Five-Star IMG OL Francis Mauigoa... (Announcing July 4th at 3 pm EST COMMITS!!)

Status
Not open for further replies.
I’m not ready to write Clemson off just yet , when they got healthy at the end of the year they looked like a different team. As bad as the qb play was and the injuries they still won 10 games. They won‘t be falling off too dramatically. But Louisville could be a problem with how things are looking. Especially if Brohm comes home.

Their defense was good all year. Still finished 2nd ranked in the nation behind the historic Georgia def. I'm not completely writing Clemson off, but the biggest thing for me is losing Venables. His protégé has pretty big shoes to fill.

Advertisement
Their defense was good all year. Still finished 2nd ranked in the nation behind the historic Georgia def. I'm not completely writing Clemson off, but the biggest thing for me is losing Venables. His protégé has pretty big shoes to fill.
He’s been the one consistent. They always have multiple guys on offense that way they can hand it off when one leaves. But Veherables has been the one constant. Thats a big loss.

Last edited:
@PIPO ...oh boy, here we go lol
09FE931D-ADF9-4CC2-9EB5-CACE370A3A17.gif

Advertisement

I’m also not sure Dabo doubling down on everything is going to be in the best interest of the program longterm.

No transfers
No visits if committed
No outside coaching hires

At some point you need fresh blood and to give a little.

Advertisement
Advertisement
Advertisement
I’d assume we have as good a chance as anyone. If this is purely money maybe not, but long term his best money making potential is being coached by Mario/Mirabel.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Advertisement
Back