2023 Five-Star IMG OL Francis Mauigoa... (Announcing July 4th at 3 pm EST COMMITS!!)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Advertisement
Still think Tennessee, hope I’m wrong but excited that we’re in these battles now

Indeed. Feels like a Tyler Byrd situation. It will be disappointing, but trust Mario and Mirabal to get us some talent regardless.

Highsmith didn’t leed to our first Natty. Was he even on the team or just a freshman?
Highsmith and Jerome Brown, true freshman, got their first major action and played GREAT against Nebraska for our 1st championship.

Advertisement
Yeah it’s a really comfortable ride as well which helps

But you’re not lying. I remember when I first started driving there were a few 99 cent per gallon days

When I started driving gas was 26-28 cents a gallon…you could go all week on 4-5 bucks…lol…of course minimum wage was like 3.50

What if today is the day we find out Cribby is actually a Tennessee fan? And his GIFs stand correct.

Advertisement
Advertisement
Have a bunch of people coming over for brisket, beer, and fireworks but it's gully washing my neighborhood right now.. and I'm not even mad cause I get to sit without bother, drink my beer and wait on this kid to announce he's a Cane.

Advertisement
Status
Not open for further replies.
Advertisement
Back