2023 Five-Star IMG OL Francis Mauigoa... (Announcing July 4th at 3 pm EST COMMITS!!)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Advertisement
Fwiw I bought one of those fancy Genesis SUVs but I still drive my old Accord. Love that ******
You drive because of the gas mileage lol. I had one in high school. It was awesome and I still remember how cheap putting gas was.

Advertisement
You drive because of the gas mileage lol. I had one in high school. It was awesome and I still remember how cheap putting gas was.
Yeah it’s a really comfortable ride as well which helps

But you’re not lying. I remember when I first started driving there were a few 99 cent per gallon days

jenna marbles bang GIF

sexo face sitting GIF
Sexy Jessica Alba GIF
season 1 flirting GIF by Shameless
razor-chicas.gif

Advertisement
Advertisement
Agree nothing you said is wrong and that’s him growing up in the business.

remember when it comes to stuff like this people will try and mislead and redirect you… not everyone is good at reading other people etc…

Also some people are skeptical when someone from a site like 247, rivals , ESPN etc… interview you.
he needs to develop a feel for the game being played and he’ll be straight. i’ve never once said anything negative about the dude but that report of Rashada visiting on the weekend was a bad look for the site. ultimately i put his missteps on the OG’s over at 247.

Advertisement
Status
Not open for further replies.
Advertisement
Back