2023 Five-Star IMG OL Francis Mauigoa... (Announcing July 4th at 3 pm EST COMMITS!!)

Status
Not open for further replies.
I feel like he doesn’t know when he’s being played or when a recruit is telling him what he wants to hear. I think the post visit highs are tough for him to decipher too.

Really he just needs drop his nuts and post his own crystal balls. That and stop being a little girl any time posters bring info. The Broward guy that posts a lot definitely has better info than Gaby by a mile

Agree nothing you said is wrong and that’s him growing up in the business.

remember when it comes to stuff like this people will try and mislead and redirect you… not everyone is good at reading other people etc…

Also some people are skeptical when someone from a site like 247, rivals , ESPN etc… interview you.

Advertisement
Yep. Otoh, I wouldn’t be surprised if guys like lake, ivins and stock are telling him to put stuff out there for clicks…

Gaby: I really haven’t heard anything new so there’s nothing to write

Stock: I don’t care, we need clicks and content. Just make **** up to keep people reading

This could also be the case. He’s still pretty new, so I doubt he has much say or pull in this situation. He doesn’t strike me as genuinely being stupid so I wouldn’t be surprised if he’s being told to keep posting stuff. Who knows though

Advertisement
I mean, I'd give WAAAAY more credit to our QB recruiting (and a freshman named Bernie Kosar), but 1060 has a bit of a point.

Highsmith accepted a scholarship from the University of Miami over offers from Notre Dame University and the University of Michigan. Although he was recruited by Howard Schnellenberger to play defense, he was converted to fullback before his freshman season started. He was a member of the 1983 Hurricanes squad that won the national championship, and led the team in rushing during the 31-30 victory over Nebraska in the Orange Bowl.
Thank you

Advertisement
Advertisement
Advertisement
Gaby's most recent update:

"A key source is still skeptical about them being the pick. A second source who would know says Miami hasn't received word of anything."
giphy-2.gif

Yep. Otoh, I wouldn’t be surprised if guys like lake, ivins and stock are telling him to put stuff out there for clicks…

Gaby: I really haven’t heard anything new so there’s nothing to write

Stock: I don’t care, we need clicks and content. Just make **** up to keep people reading
100%

And it’s not really about being right or wrong at this point I guess is what I’m trying to say

Like even say he was right after all this, it’s been a bad look

Status
Not open for further replies.
Advertisement
Back