2023 Five-Star IMG OL Francis Mauigoa... (Announcing July 4th at 3 pm EST COMMITS!!)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Advertisement
Highsmith didn’t leed to our first Natty. Was he even on the team or just a freshman?
1656959483705.jpeg

Highsmith didn’t leed to our first Natty. Was he even on the team or just a freshman?
I’m talking about getting local stars to stay home. He was on the team but so many of you know so little of the past that’s sad.

Last edited:
Advertisement
I have confidence in MC‘s recruiting ability, and what the staff is doing overall in terms of recruiting.

What concerns me here, is the same group of knuckleheads we’ve always had, where if things don’t go our way are going to sound like neurotic preteens afterwards. Shlt, some of you are already sounding like that now.

Pay attention to what our insiders are saying. Nobody is guaranteeing a recruiting win on this.

Nobody.

We shot our shot with a 5* recruit, that prior to this staff, we wouldn’t have even been in consideration. Just a little newsflash, we ain’t getting everybody.

Do I feel good about this? Absolutely.

But if for some reason things don’t go our way, this staff has already proven that they know what they’re doing.

Just calm TF down, we are in good hands. Act like men. No matter what happens at 3 PM today.
Right on the money! Look, it would be an insane pickup but there will be many others as well. Our program isn't going to live or die on the basis of this kids decision at 3pm today. If he chooses another team then wish him the best and move on. If he chooses Miami I'll be the 1st guy to start partying because it would be significant in terms of optics and sending a message but Mario will sign plenty of quality OL even if he chooses to go elsewhere. Things truly are different now and the outcome at 3pm won't change that fact. This will be a great class with or without this young man.

Nah man that’s harsh.. Cribby has stood up for him before.

He’s gotta learn the game… takes time. I don’t see any young guys working for these sites that have the clout.
I feel like he doesn’t know when he’s being played or when a recruit is telling him what he wants to hear. I think the post visit highs are tough for him to decipher too.

Really he just needs drop his nuts and post his own crystal balls. That and stop being a little girl any time posters bring info. The Broward guy that posts a lot definitely has better info than Gaby by a mile

Advertisement
He definitely was on that team, played vs Nebraska and scored a td. Him and Bratton coming to UM was a defining moment for the future of our beloved Canes.
Ok. So then he was a freshman. I wouldn’t call him the turning point for the championship though. It goes back to Lou Saban and then Howard coming in and getting a ton of guys before him.

Advertisement
Gaby's most recent update:

"A key source is still skeptical about them being the pick. A second source who would know says Miami hasn't received word of anything."
Really don’t understand what he’s trying to do here. Like.. those two posts back to back? Whether it’s Miami or not that’s just wild

Gaby's most recent update:

"A key source is still skeptical about them being the pick. A second source who would know says Miami hasn't received word of anything."
How can anyone take him serious if before that, there was legitimate buzz from the Hurricanes' side.

He's a clown, there's no defending him. And he's wrong anyways.

Advertisement
Right on the money! Look, it would be an insane pickup but there will be many others as well. Our program isn't going to live or die on the basis of this kids decision at 3pm today. If he chooses another team then wish him the best and move on. If he chooses Miami I'll be the 1st guy to start partying because it would be significant in terms of optics and sending a message but Mario will sign plenty of quality OL even if he chooses to go elsewhere. Things truly are different now and the outcome at 3pm won't change that fact. This will be a great class with or without this young man.
Soon we will be accustomed to signing elite players, and losing one simply means an opening for another.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Advertisement
Back