2023 Five-Star IMG OL Francis Mauigoa... (Announcing July 4th at 3 pm EST COMMITS!!)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Macaco Office Monkey GIF

Hearing the Gator Collective is making a last minute push... more to come.

Some of the Gaytor Collective want to make a push, others want to pull...very dysfunctional...

Advertisement
Advertisement
I have confidence in MC‘s recruiting ability, and what the staff is doing overall in terms of recruiting.

What concerns me here, is the same group of knuckleheads we’ve always had, where if things don’t go our way are going to sound like neurotic preteens afterwards. Shlt, some of you are already sounding like that now.

Pay attention to what our insiders are saying. Nobody is guaranteeing a recruiting win on this.

Nobody.

We shot our shot with a 5* recruit, that prior to this staff, we wouldn’t have even been in consideration. Just a little newsflash, we ain’t getting everybody.

Do I feel good about this? Absolutely.

But if for some reason things don’t go our way, this staff has already proven that they know what they’re doing.

Just calm TF down, we are in good hands. Act like men. No matter what happens at 3 PM today.
Facts! Excellent post!

Advertisement
I thought this kid was Alabama Bound until his visit. I hope this one’s for the good guys, but the Kinsler stuff had me thinking maybe we missed on one of these two stud tackles. We will see in an hour
I had a similar thought too, but I'm pretty sure Kinsler was a take from the beginning. He's really high on our board according to multiple posters on this board who are in the know.

I was a journalism major in college for a hot minute. Literally the first thing you learn in a 101-level course is ridding yourself of any subjectivity or bias when it comes to what you're reporting on. Many hated Ivins because he a Domer but it made him really neutral when it came to reporting on Miami.
Ivins is NOT a Domer fellas! He's an FAU grad who had to cover ND earlier in his career.

Advertisement
Advertisement
Status
Not open for further replies.
Advertisement
Back