2023 Five-Star IMG OL Francis Mauigoa... (Announcing July 4th at 3 pm EST COMMITS!!)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Worst case scenario, this staff has played it perfect. If he doesn’t come, they just have Kinsler pop. If he does, they can hold Kinsler till an open day to keep the train rolling.

Advertisement
Advertisement
"Miami is throwing just throwing money around, they'll collapse soon"
"Just wait for the season to start and they lose 5 games in front of 10K fans"
"Miami is full of crime, I would never trust my kids to go there"
"Wait til Ruiz is thrown in jail, Mario can't recruit without him"

1656957063038.png

Did that dip**** really say people retire and move to Knoxville? Who the **** is doing that? Nashville absolutely but definitely not Knoxville of all places.
I can't affored to live in South Florida. Too expensive. But I refuse to live in Hicksville, TN

Advertisement
I thought this kid was Alabama Bound until his visit. I hope this one’s for the good guys, but the Kinsler stuff had me thinking maybe we missed on one of these two stud tackles. We will see in an hour

Advertisement
It's evidenced by the evidence that if they are sane, Mr. and Mrs. Mauigoa would obviously "choice" to send their child to the oasis in Knoxville rather than the "dump" in Coral Gables to be coached by a Josh than a Mario. Because, like, even brown people are more comfortable around whites, right? Like in the NFL, no? Some of these people so delusionally racist they think nobody's seeing their big, pointy-hooded talking a$$-heads.

Advertisement
Status
Not open for further replies.
Advertisement
Back