2023 Five-Star IMG OL Francis Mauigoa... (Announcing July 4th at 3 pm EST COMMITS!!)

Status
Not open for further replies.
5274DF6F-08A8-47D5-9333-37F3028F619B.gif
97DC74E6-F089-411F-B771-A7E327235527.gif

Advertisement
I don't know if it's personal vitriol directed towards Gaby himself. Some have pointed out the flaws in his writing and/or predicting style. Others have jumped to Gaby's defense. Skirmishes have broken out. Casualties were suffered, on both sides.

I honestly believe I've read as much (if not more) bad stuff about Ferman (and deservedly so), but maybe it gets overlooked because Ferman is older?

Anyhow, I think some folks would like to see Gaby mature and get better, not sure if it's happened yet.
It’s been said that he doesn’t keep his mouth shut when he’s supposed to and that’s an issue.

Advertisement
Advertisement
Agreed Gaby is young and doesn’t make the best choice wording wise sometimes but we have to remember he works for 247 and I’m sure there are things he has to do per them.
Eventually he will learn the more your trusted the more information you receive and are privy too. It’s simply him learning as he goes.

Yeah, and I ain't mad at young'un, I just wanted to give some perspective.

Advertisement
Some people still think we are the bottle service girls trying to work the party and meet a man when in reality all we are is a **** doll noone actually respects to call them next day

Now we are the chick that started the company and funded the event herself sitting in the back going “if you have something to bring to my brand I will call you”

Get used to it
You go girl!

Cycles like this will determine if he does. I hope he succeeds, seems like a nice guy, has a young family, genuine loves Miami. Just has some growing to do.
I was a journalism major in college for a hot minute. Literally the first thing you learn in a 101-level course is ridding yourself of any subjectivity or bias when it comes to what you're reporting on. Many hated Ivins because he a Domer but it made him really neutral when it came to reporting on Miami.

Advertisement
Here’s how I see it:

- 247 guys have no clue.

- Our insiders, who are usually spot on, say Miami.

Advantage Miami. I’ve seen this story before, and our board insiders are usually vindicated in the end.

The only concerning wrinkle is that some have suggested that the Mauigoa camp has told both staffs he’s coming. Obviously our insiders aren’t as plugged in to Tennessee, so we might not be seeing the whole picture here (I just did a Gaby-like hedge).
Plus we know our coaches bay signals and they were sent out.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Advertisement
Back