2023 Five-Star IMG OL Francis Mauigoa... (Announcing July 4th at 3 pm EST COMMITS!!)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Advertisement
That was 100% not on @Cribby He was the only one that didn’t blow it. ****… He’s the Goat because he’s deadly smart. 🐐
Good thing for this time around, I highly doubt Mario would allow his staff to be slightly cryptic if he wasn’t confident.

Thanks for all you and the others provide btw.

Gaby should man up and drop a CB for Miami, go out swinging.
Gaby:
golf fall GIF

Advertisement
Probably one of the most tight lipped recruitments I’ve seen in a while. But what little buzz or momentum here over the past 24 hours, seems to be all in Miami’s favor.
Nah. There have been several over the years where neither we nor staff really knew what a kid was gonna do until they announce. Kind of rare, but not unheard of.

Some people still think we are the bottle service girls trying to work the party and meet a man when in reality all we are is a **** doll noone actually respects to call them next day

Now we are the chick that started the company and funded the event herself sitting in the back going “if you have something to bring to my brand I will call you”

Get used to it

Advertisement
Advertisement
Some people still think we are the bottle service girls trying to work the party and meet a man when in reality all we are is a **** doll noone actually respects to call them next day

Now we are the chick that started the company and funded the event herself sitting in the back going “if you have something to bring to my brand I will call you”

Get used to it

Mario…

1656955360216.gif

Advertisement
Gaby is young and “indecisive” and not sourced super well.. but I’m not sure what the history is that leads to this degree of vitriol? Can someone edumucate me?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Advertisement
Back