2023 Five-Star IMG OL Francis Mauigoa... (Announcing July 4th at 3 pm EST COMMITS!!)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Advertisement
That’s the thing we don’t know who that’s for. It could be for a number of recruits we are after. Nothing specific just tweets… I mean if they tweeted this then yeah lol

View attachment 195318

Either way I have to assume they know by now and Mario wants no media to spoil it.
Agreed

I mean I see the concept that there’s a lot going on, but there’s only one kid like this right now

If Miami assistants are tweeting, Mario told them too. Nothing happens with the U football program without Mario’s permission. 100% confident in that.
I’d imagine that was the plan anyway. We have a ton of momentum right now. Land FM and it goes through the roof, if we don’t we need to keep it going. We got Wayne in 5 day but in the meantime we wouldn’t want this decision slowing the train down.

The real shame would be if people let this recruitment dictate how they feel on the state of our program. Mario has been here for 7 months and is killing it on the trail

When he has two full cycles to go after dudes like Francis it’ll be a wrap
Anyone who takes the decision of 1 player and makes some grand statement about UM recruiting, is a fool.
Consider the past 7 days starting with Rashada, then Joseph, then Stafford and Williams, and finally Jackson. If at the end of that week one player’s decision is the barometer for recruiting as a whole, then the barometer is broken and the weather man is a moron.

Advertisement
Anyone who takes the decision of 1 player and makes some grand statement about UM recruiting a fool.
Consider the past 7 days starting with Rashada, then Joseph, then Stafford and Williams, and finally Jackson. If at the end of that week one player’s decision is the barometer for recruiting as a whole, then the barometer is broken and the weather man is a moron.
I agree, but I wonder if you've been paying attention to this board for all these years because that’s exactly what happens

Anyone who takes the decision of 1 player and makes some grand statement about UM recruiting a fool.
Nailed it

Plus we have another week of this it appears. This is far from the last domino to fall this month

I ageee, but I wonder if you've been on this board for a while because that’s exactly what happens
You’re both right

But some people are absolute whackjobs that will always act that way unless we win every game by 100 and land every 5 star recruit in the country

Just this last week has proven it’s a new day around this program

LMAO man come on, why even post this
GABBBBBBBYYYYYYYYYYYYYYY
Reaction GIF

Advertisement
Advertisement
Yeah I‘m sure the same coach put out three straight tweets in thirty minutes about Kinsler lol. He could commit today but you can’t seriously believe that’s for him. I thought my fellow Gators were delusional.
Good point...I guess i'm Preparing for the worst, hoping for the best.

Advertisement
Status
Not open for further replies.
Advertisement
Back