2023 Five-Star IMG OL Francis Mauigoa... (Announcing July 4th at 3 pm EST COMMITS!!)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Imagine this cycle if Nico would’ve committed here
x factor GIF

Advertisement
Advertisement
I mean they’re kinda telling the world aren’t they?

That’s the thing we don’t know who that’s for. It could be for a number of recruits we are after. Nothing specific just tweets… I mean if they tweeted this then yeah lol

1656952445488.gif

Either way I have to assume they know by now and Mario wants no media to spoil it.

Oh no doubt. I’m just saying they aren’t making it a secret either

I suppose I could be dead wrong but our guys our wilding out on Twitter

Would be an awful look if we lost I just don’t see it
Yeah but those *could* be for Kinsler. They aren't, I don't believe that for a second, but deniability is there. I think we're good broseph.

Advertisement
What self-respecting athlete would go play for "The Pride of Southland"? They're still longing for the antebellum days.

They still keep yappin' about how the South is gonna rise again.

Meanwhile, almost all of the growth in the SE United States over the past few decades is due to people moving south from northern states...

Advertisement
Yeah but those *could* be for Kinsler. They aren't, I don't believe that for a second, but deniability is there. I think we're good broseph.
I feel the same

I just don’t see them doing that for Kinsler when you’ve got quite literally the biggest OL recruit we have ever landed on deck (Seantrel was a USC commit that was released for those that forgot)

Advertisement
No, nabbing Rashada was the gauge (right or wrong) on peoples judgement on the state of the football program. Actually going the distance with FM and the other 5 star DL and OL are confirmation to the trajectory and momentum of the program.
Yeah you just restated my point

Status
Not open for further replies.
Advertisement
Back