2023 Five-Star IMG OL Francis Mauigoa... (Announcing July 4th at 3 pm EST COMMITS!!)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Advertisement
Advertisement
TN trolling this morning.

If that’s how far back they have to go to one up is, it’s laughable. The graphics on that thing scares me and I am in my forties. My kids won’t start watching a movie when it looks like old graphics, can’t imagine this kid that is a handful of years older than them. Their marketing department needs to rethink their approach.

Well if anything this has given life to a otherwise boring morning. I now feel better than ever that nobody has a clue. Bet Mario is pacing the floors. He doesn’t want this one to get away. He being a oline man in the past could make a huge difference here.

Live look at 1060 porsting:

Glitter Farting GIF by Attractions Magazine

Advertisement
If that’s how far back they have to go to one up is, it’s laughable. The graphics on that thing scares me and I am in my forties. My kids won’t start watching a movie when it looks like old graphics, can’t imagine this kid that is a handful of years older than them. Their marketing department needs to rethink their approach.
Certainly didn't want to bring up the 2002 Homecoming massacre.

Advertisement
The only thing that keeps me from 100 saying UM is what @1murhurricane said the other day about Nico guaranteeing behind closed doors that they got him. Just seems like Nico is the one person who could be a problem here.

I think it’s possible that he’s told both sides that. I’m going with our insiders though and saying Miami.

I'd say there's now been enough info which gives us a great reason to have hope, but not enough info that would cause Tennessee to up their $

That's perfect!

I'll be checking back at 2:59 today so I can listen for probably 45 minutes of drivel before the actual anouncement is made.

Then I'll spend the days until signing day hoping we keep (or flip) him.

I'm predicting we will be fighting to keep him

:)

Advertisement
Status
Not open for further replies.
Advertisement
Back