2023 Five-Star IMG OL Francis Mauigoa... (Announcing July 4th at 3 pm EST COMMITS!!)

Status
Not open for further replies.
So in the course of hours Karma is better I’m feeling good to predict Miami . I can’t stand all this excitement so I’m leaving you all for a little while I know you’ll miss me. Try to find something to talk about…see ya later when the clock strikes 3pm👍❤️🦍🇺🇸

Advertisement
So in the course of hours Karma is better I’m feeling good to predict Miami . I can’t stand all this excitement so I’m leaving you all for a little while I know you’ll miss me. Try to find something to talk about…see ya later when the clock strikes 3pm👍❤️🦍🇺🇸
Rub some Bengay on the elbows and wrists Paw Paw. Gonna be a long night of fapping

Well if Mario is pacing I’m sure Heupel is taking down the Golden Corral buffet
austin-powers-mike-myers.gif

Advertisement
In all the years I’ve listened to these knucklehead Vol fans, they never really showed much disrespect towards us. They hate the gaytor about as much as we do and of course Bama is their arch nemesis.
Yeah I got no issue with them. A bit of humor to be found in some of their coaching shanigans but otherwise I can relate to their pain lol

Advertisement
Ok confirms what I heard on Tenn side. Welp we will see in a few hours hopefully it’s Miami.
I just don't see him trolling his uncle, who is on the Miami staff. If any staff is being trolled, it's UT's staff. We will see.

Advertisement
Advertisement
Don’t think it’s his actual uncle. I believe they use the term uncle for men that they have a lot of respect for. Correct me if I’m wrong.
You’re right about the respect part. It’s a Polynesian culture thing and also a Hawaii culture thing. I lived on Oahu (Pearl City and Mililani) for 4 years and it tripped me out when I first moved there and little kids I wasn’t related to called me uncle or “unko”. Lol

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.
Advertisement
Back