2023 Five-Star IMG OL Francis Mauigoa... (Announcing July 4th at 3 pm EST COMMITS!!)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Yall cannot reconcile that kid and family went dark all the way in Hawaii to thinking yall gonna get constant back and forth updates. It's not logical. What would make UT more or less confident than last night? Where would these updates come from? Enjoy your BBQ and beer

Advertisement
So the kid went “radio silent” this weekend but just yesterday was posting Tennessee visit clips, joining Tennessee twitter spaces with current players who believe he is coming, and wearing Tennessee gear on the night out.

This is the type of heartbreaking trolling Miami received in the past lol

Mods Why don’t we ban the word troll it’s used in such a demeaning , self righteous antagonizing way and it accuses posters without evidence.
Missi Pyle Karen GIF by MOODMAN

Advertisement
Advertisement
Emmett is a member of the Council of Foreign Relations and a board member of a $25 billion public company. He is an academic and a poor one at that.

How did he land these positions? I believe Bama buying their championships over the last decade is over.

Look at the Player Rankings in 247. Bama is a favorite to land only a handful of the Top 200 players. i believe they will finish outside the Top 5 in recruiting this year.

I imagine some of this is also negative recruiting Saban’s age by teams as he gets older and older. They’ll still be fine with recruiting and if not they’ll steal the best transfer players again as they did last year.

Lol just stop your attempt at trolling is weak…enjoy your 4th and come back here around 3pm and we’ll see what happens.

My guess if he picks Tenn you’ll be back here posting non stop and if he picks Miami we won’t hear from you the rest of the day

Hopefully he never comes back.

Advertisement
Not sure if this has been posted already but does anybody know where we can actually watch this thing at 3?

Advertisement
Nothing meaningful over there a lot of them are coming here to see what we are saying. One thing I thought was cool. One of their posters said and I quote “ I hope we don’t have to go up against them too often”. Too funny
Not Funny Reaction GIF by Travis

Status
Not open for further replies.
Advertisement
Back