2023 Five-Star IMG OL Francis Mauigoa... (Announcing July 4th at 3 pm EST COMMITS!!)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Ok see this is what I’m hearing. I didn’t take the kid as a troll but it is playing out that way. Some fan base/staff is about to be really burned this afternoon.
#MIAMIMG

Advertisement
I love to get swept up in the hype over a big time recruit like this. Especially one that legitimately seems 50/50. I just hope whatever happens we keep a perspective that FM isn’t going to make or break us and we’ll be getting ours from now on regardless of what happens at 3

Like I said…I hope Miami wins the battle but this is a message Board so it’s relevant to bring discussion to this thread on what the other side is feeling. Right or wrong, we will all see in 6 hours together
The UT staff has been confident. Yesterday the energy shifted. It seems they are working on a previous assumption. We will see at 3.

Advertisement
Mood after reading the last 20 pages
Mood after reading last 20 pgs but living last 20 years
13D35981-7942-4DE1-8728-B050CFC552C4.jpeg

The UT staff has been confident. Yesterday the energy shifted. It seems they are working on a previous assumption. We will see at 3.

Possible, I just told my boy Miami is hearing they are the pick but Francis is posting Tennessee stuff in his Instagram so someone is getting trolled. He said he will check again. Let’s see if his info is different. It’s 4th of July weekend and he isn’t 100% into recruiting all the time so he may be working off info from a few days ago.

Go around page 100 it will show our insiders are confident his choice will be Miami

I saw all that my friend. Was on last night. Even our insiders here are fed information. We’ll see how it plays out, but they haven’t hit 100%, but agree they’ve been right more times than others.

Advertisement
Advertisement
Advertisement
One thing I don't think is mentioned enough is the family's relationship with Big Joe. I've always felt this was a distinct advantage for us. Big Joe is on the defensive side but he's still got a special connection with the Mauigoa's.

Don’t think he would be trolling someone close to the family like Joe is like that… that’s not something Samoan families do.. they’re honest and upfront.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Advertisement
Back