2023 Five-Star IMG OL Francis Mauigoa... (Announcing July 4th at 3 pm EST COMMITS!!)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Advertisement
Last night
amy wong futurama GIF

Advertisement
Bama was a dormant doormat when we were running over mofos and creating a team they still haven't matched with all their success.
Not to take away from the great run they have had but a lot of them act like this run been going on since Bear Bryant. They don’t want to talk about guys like Franchione, Shula and Dubose

It’s just a general feeling from watching the vol board vs our board. When Rashada was announcing this board was on fire sunday morning and all day.I’m not getting anything like that this morning. Sometimes like I said it’s a Karma thing. You tell me and I already asked for pundits to give me in percentages what you think our chances are did not get one reply this morning so you tell me what you think.
Wait so did you just skip reading the last 50 pages and come to that conclusion based off of you logging on before 6am on a holiday morning and not getting “percentages from the pundits on our chances??” You may be onto something

ron burgundy anchorman GIF

Advertisement
Stopped in this morning expecting chaos and you all have not disappointed one bit. Kind of exciting though that this feels like a legitimate toss up right now

Advertisement
Swiped this from 247, it’s him wearing a Smokey (Vols) shirt from his Instagram story. It’s hard for me to say if it’s a bad thing, I feel like there have been tons of instances where a recruit was wearing Miami gear to troll and another team was the pick.

Guess it depends on if Mauigoa is the type to troll? Not trying to be a downer lmao

Attachments

• C3C731FF-5030-4430-BA68-A497FE9674C7.png
    C3C731FF-5030-4430-BA68-A497FE9674C7.png
    860.6 KB · Views: 242
Advertisement
your side has been drinking from the bottle of delusion. Game has been over.

I hope so. In the past he has been 100% right in anything related to tenn vs Miami. Clearly that was all before Mario and NIL money. Times have changed. It makes me think the kid is telling both sides what they want to hear.

My side is connected to the Tennessee staff, boosters etc… so he is getting first hand info.

Geez don’t say that you might be accused of being a troll. lol

I’m sure I will. It’s happened before many times but you can check all the threads im actually serious in which is few and far between but I can point anyone who doesn’t know to this exact threads and you can see my info was good.

I hope Miami wins this one but felt it was relevant to update what Tenn side is feeling as of this morning. Not their 247 writers who aren’t connected.

Swiped this from 247, it’s him wearing a Smokey (Vols) shirt from his Instagram story. It’s hard for me to say if it’s a bad thing, I feel like there have been tons of instances where a recruit was wearing Miami gear to troll and another team was the pick.

Guess it depends on if Mauigoa is the type to troll? Not trying to be a downer lmao
whatever shirt he’s wearing is where he’s not going. when do 5 stars ever tip their hand

I hope so. In the past he has been 100% right in anything related to tenn vs Miami. Clearly that was all before Mario and NIL money. Times have changed. It makes me think the kid is telling both sides what they want to hear.

My side is connected to the Tennessee staff, boosters etc… so he is getting first hand info.
They’re claiming that Mauigoa told some current players he’s coming.

DD71B423-EC27-48E5-A95B-49FF72BDD16F.jpeg
B0A2DB17-3AC6-4490-B77E-80ACF0955CE3.jpeg
3598D0BB-A523-4ABF-B679-132A36F79D09.jpeg

Status
Not open for further replies.
Advertisement
Back