2023 Five-Star IMG OL Francis Mauigoa... (Announcing July 4th at 3 pm EST COMMITS!!)

Status
Not open for further replies.
This doesn’t sound very promising at all for Miami.

Lol just stop your attempt at trolling is weak…enjoy your 4th and come back here around 3pm and we’ll see what happens.

My guess if he picks Tenn you’ll be back here posting non stop and if he picks Miami we won’t hear from you the rest of the day

Advertisement
ezgif-1-aa204423f6.gif

The ignorance of this board is outstanding. The reference of inbreds is absolute garbage and pathetic chatter. Go get a life. My cousins were raised in TN and both of them have international jobs that are financially rewarding. I'm sure both of them make more money than ten of you morons put together. Oh they speak several languages and are not inbreds. Stop with the BS and nonsense because you make yourself sound like uneducated peons.

Give it a rest… people around joke all the time about crap like this…making comments about a fanbase who also says that every Miami fan is a drug dealing thug who can’t speak English…

Btw I know Some Tenn fans and they’re great people so relax

Last edited:
Advertisement
Personal attacks
Lol just stop your attempt at trolling is weak…enjoy your 4th and come back here around 3pm and we’ll see what happens.

My guess if he picks Tenn you’ll be back here posting non stop and if he picks Miami we won’t hear from you the rest of the day
That’s a very silly and stupid comment I was a Canes fan before you were born I post on the board everyday. I am stating what seems to be adding up against us from what I am hearing. Your a friggin idiot.

Advertisement
That’s a very silly and stupid comment I was a Canes fan before you were born I post on the board everyday. I am stating what seems to be adding up against us from what I am hearing. Your a friggin idiot.
Where did you see that? Seems like the cakes been baked

Please share what your hearing from where then. If you have info bring it…

Let’s see how credible that info is

CIS fun facts: The first trojan condom was manufactured 28 years after the football team played its first game.
And thousands of years after the Greek nation of Troy was founded.

Advertisement
It’s just a general feeling from watching the vol board vs our board. When Rashada was announcing this board was on fire sunday morning and all day.I’m not getting anything like that this morning. Sometimes like I said it’s a Karma thing. You tell me and I already asked for pundits to give me in percentages what you think our chances are did not get one reply this morning so you tell me what you think.

It’s just a general feeling from watching the vol board vs our board. When Rashada was announcing this board was on fire sunday morning and all day I’m not getting anything like that. You tell me and I already asked for pundits to give me in percentages what you think our chances are did not get one reply this morning so you tell me what you think.
I think respect is being shown for FM - they will let him announce later today. It was all said last night.

Tyler byrd aka "fuzzy naval" on here pulling a dan sileo jr type drive by on some of all dumb asses

Advertisement
It’s just a general feeling from watching the vol board vs our board. When Rashada was announcing this board was on fire sunday morning and all day I’m not getting anything like that. You tell me and I already asked for pundits to give me in percentages what you think our chances are did not get one reply this morning so you tell me what you think.

Lol ok then… they feel good and so do we from our people. We also knew Rashada was done based on the crystal balls rolling in. Our insiders don’t give percentages

It’s worth noting not one crystal ball is logged which means those guys don’t know either

Like I said enjoy your 4th and come back around 3 and we’ll see what happens.

It’s just a general feeling from watching the vol board vs our board. When Rashada was announcing this board was on fire sunday morning and all day.I’m not getting anything like that this morning. Sometimes like I said it’s a Karma thing. You tell me and I already asked for pundits to give me in percentages what you think our chances are did not get one reply this morning so you tell me what you think.

Christ dude get it together. Throwing up all over yourself the last two pages

Status
Not open for further replies.
Advertisement
Back