2023 Five-Star IMG OL Francis Mauigoa... (Announcing July 4th at 3 pm EST COMMITS!!)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Advertisement
It’s just a general feeling from watching the vol board vs our board. When Rashada was announcing this board was on fire sunday morning and all day.I’m not getting anything like that this morning. Sometimes like I said it’s a Karma thing. You tell me and I already asked for pundits to give me in percentages what you think our chances are did not get one reply this morning so you tell me what you think.
From last night.

Try to enjoy the 4th. Check in around 3 o'clock and see what the young man decides, stick around for the ensuing ****-show one way or another if you want to be entertained.

Has this been evidenced by the evidence? Should be easy to prove- is there an Instagram video with Mauigoa?
The live video was with Nico congratulating him on winning the 7on7 championship. Didn’t mention anything about decision or recruiting

Lol ok then… they feel good and so do we from our people. We also knew Rashada was done based on the crystal balls rolling in. Our insiders don’t give percentages

It’s worth noting not one crystal ball is logged which means those guys don’t know either

Like I said enjoy your 4th and come back around 3 and we’ll see what happens.
I feel better that you feel like there’s a decent chance. Would still like some predictions.

Advertisement
Advertisement
Just spent the last 30 minutes catching up on this thread while drinking my
Morning coffee. Hadn’t checked since yesterday afternoon and wow a lot happened in that time.

dave chappelle GIF

Anyone notice what shirt Francis was wearing last night. If you didn’t catch his live video the last pic on his Instagram shows it

Advertisement
Give it a rest… people around joke all the time about crap like this…making comments about a fanbase who also says that every Miami fan is a drug dealing thug who can’t speak English…

Btw I know Some Tenn fans and they’re great people so relax
I do too. They do a great job on delivering my pizza

Advertisement
Status
Not open for further replies.
Advertisement
Back