2023 Five-Star IMG OL Francis Mauigoa... (Announcing July 4th at 3 pm EST COMMITS!!)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Advertisement
Advertisement
Dude blow your hot air somewhere else I’ve been a Trojan fan my whole life. Even before the Reggie Bush days
yeah right lol

remember me futurama GIF

Advertisement
“Gut tells me Tennessee right now but I’m a pessimist. Feel like I haven’t gotten much reassurance since earlier in the week. I think Miami’s done all they need to do at this point. They can close it out.”

That’s from Gaby lmao. He’s a pessimist apparently.

Advertisement
Advertisement
“Gut tells me Tennessee right now but I’m a pessimist. Feel like I haven’t gotten much reassurance since earlier in the week. I think Miami’s done all they need to do at this point. They can close it out.”

he went from confidence 7 to 5 then to tennesse leads then to miami can close in the span of 1 day

I wish these guys could just be honest. Miami/TN and it’s close. The parents of Logan Sagapolu just tweeted at Francis. Very clear everything is being done to win this one. No CB’s mean neither staff knows.

At this point, if the kid doesn’t know where he is going and is still listening to teams pitch ($$$$$) one day before he is set to announce then he might need to push this back. I mean come on.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Advertisement
Back