2023 Five-Star IMG OL Francis Mauigoa... (Announcing July 4th at 3 pm EST COMMITS!!)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Advertisement
You guys along with your “insider” have to be the most clueless fan base out there. I thought GA fans were bad. Literally all the insiders from Bama have all pretty much conceded that it’s a UT/MIA (aka Missing In Action) battle but you’re insider named Gabby (who names a guy Gabby?) thinks otherwise. Meanwhile he’s literally contradicted himself all week for clicks and you fools have followed him like a whipped dog. The dude sucks.

I also think it’s hilarious that you all think TN is irrelevant but Miami isn’t 😂. At least TN has the excuse of playing in the toughest league. Miami is in a weak conference that’s crumbling, and still can’t get it done. I had forgotten Miami even played football. No one thinks of Miami except for the people in Miami.

1. TN’s fan base in number and support literally blows Miami out of the water. Like it’s not even close.
2. Wayyyyy better stadium and game day environment
3. Better history and tradition
4. Better “after football” support (VFL)

With all that being said Francis is VOL.Take your L and spend that energy trying to figure out how you’re going to navigate through that mighty ACC conference of yours 😂✌🏻#GBO🍊
1. The only thing your fan base blows is immediate family members or their heroin plug
2. Neyland ******* stadium isn’t “wayyyy” better than any stadium. It’s mediocre at best. Compared to Hard Rock it’s a piece of ****
3. What history? You have 1 championship since 1967 que clase de come pinga
4. Better after football support… Yeah I guess Voluntears better have good after football support since your players never amount to **** after getting slapped around in college.
5. If it wasn’t for country music Tennessee would be South Dakota. Your city sucks, your state sucks, your team sucks. Just give in to the fact that you’ll live a meaningless life in a meaningless town both of which no one will think about or remember.

Advertisement
I have the feeling that the Vols rolled out the red carpet and some to get him.. Judging from his last IG post they went all out on his tennessee visit and pushed the polynesian connection hard with Nico and his family.

We have Mario now and we will be in those battles for the big time guys on the O-Line but I don't think this will be the first big fish that we get.

Here's to waiting to tomorrow. Would definitely be a welcoming surprise if he joins the canes.

Advertisement
Got to say, having all these awesome plantation schools back in the recruiting board is perfect media. It's like droplets of ignorance falling on the board. Cot **** I missed the good spook stories and the history of how awesome said fanbase is. If anything would ever let this guy know we back it's this. House money, would love Francis, but if it's UT coaching and development is not why.

Advertisement
I like having rival fans come on and banter. It makes it more fun.

PS - as a proud TN resident, all my new neighbors from those super sophisticated cosmopolitan utopias in CA and NY say y’all are full of **** 😅 I grew up in Southern California and moved to TN at 18. Fifteen years later and you literally couldn’t pay me to move from here. It’s a great place to live. We can be better than going straight to the hillbilly jokes
I’m originally from the 305 and have lived in Tn for almost 39 years. Only thing I hate about it is Vol fans.

Last edited:
Advertisement
You guys along with your “insider” have to be the most clueless fan base out there. I thought GA fans were bad. Literally all the insiders from Bama have all pretty much conceded that it’s a UT/MIA (aka Missing In Action) battle but you’re insider named Gabby (who names a guy Gabby?) thinks otherwise. Meanwhile he’s literally contradicted himself all week for clicks and you fools have followed him like a whipped dog. The dude sucks.

I also think it’s hilarious that you all think TN is irrelevant but Miami isn’t 😂. At least TN has the excuse of playing in the toughest league. Miami is in a weak conference that’s crumbling, and still can’t get it done. I had forgotten Miami even played football. No one thinks of Miami except for the people in Miami.

1. TN’s fan base in number and support literally blows Miami out of the water. Like it’s not even close.
2. Wayyyyy better stadium and game day environment
3. Better history and tradition
4. Better “after football” support (VFL)

With all that being said Francis is VOL.Take your L and spend that energy trying to figure out how you’re going to navigate through that mighty ACC conference of yours 😂✌🏻#GBO🍊
It’s funny that this guy doesn’t realize this message board clowns Gaby on a daily basis. As @Brooklyndee said we are hyped because of the new coaching staff and direction of the program. Anything that happened before Mario got here is irrelevant. It’s also sad for anyone to come to another teams board. Twitter is one thing but to search out a board and create a name to try and talk **** is pathetic.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Advertisement
Back