2023 Five-Star IMG OL Francis Mauigoa... (Announcing July 4th at 3 pm EST COMMITS!!)

Status
Not open for further replies.
How capable this staff is at developing OL. They’ve been at Tennessee 1 year. If they don’t coach up our lineman and we underperform despite recruiting well, we’ll know.
Got it, sure they have potential; I think what the other guys are saying is that right now, they don't hold a candle to Mario and Mirabal in terms of the # of guys developed and sent to the NFL. Not many people do to be quite honest, his track record is ridiculously impressive. Hence the recruiting advantage (taking bags out of the picture). We're very fortunate.

Advertisement
Your acting like the only way Francis gets to the NFL is by coming to Miami. That dude could go play for anyone and still be a first rounder.
I never understand these fans of other schools who go on other schools forums just for the sake of being heard. Is your life really that insignificant that you can sit here hoping for responses to dumb *** questions? Do your own research than ask the question of how many offensive lineman did he develop who weren't blue chippers. You're actually building the case for him far more than you realize. Look at the kids he worked with everywhere except majority of bama kids and penei Sewell and there's your answer. All the kids at Oregon except Sewell were nowhere close to blue chips. Same with his initial years here as a ga. He was instrumental in that role with Art.

It’s not even a discussion. Mario and mirabal are known as two of the best in the business when it comes to the oline development. Heuple isn’t know for much other than whipping out an all you can eat buffet.
He’s been at Tennessee 1 year. I’m not saying heupel is better at developing O lineman. I’m saying we don’t have a big enough sample size to know how good he is yet.

Got it, sure they have potential; I think what the other guys are saying is that right now, they don't hold a candle to Mario and Mirabal in terms of the # of guys developed and sent to the NFL. Not many people do to be quite honest, his track record is ridiculously impressive. Hence the recruiting advantage (taking bags out of the picture). We're very fortunate.
Agreed. I wasn’t clearly stating what I was saying earlier.

I’ll say this again, Tennessee is a piece of garbage. Knoxville is worthless. Memphis if you love crime and Nashville is a cheap Vegas. As for coaching, Heupel is pathetic. UCF couldn’t wait to get his *** out of there. Players couldn’t stand him.

#Facts

Advertisement
I pulled up Knoxville on Zillow. You can by a farm for what a small house with no yard squeezed between more small houses cost in coral gables
It's still a frigging farm.

Thats not a selling point to many people.

I love how my iPhone’s auto-correct knows to add Mauigoa as an option when I type maui
C158F534-5F58-475A-8511-641A700E9688.jpeg

He’s been at Tennessee 1 year. I’m not saying heupel is better at developing O lineman. I’m saying we don’t have a big enough sample size to know how good he is yet.
Sure but it isn’t like his 1 year at UT is his only experience. Who has UT’s offensive coaches developed along the OL vs Miami’s is what we should be looking at and Miami’s staff has a better track record.

Advertisement
So y’all getting Francis or is TN. After going to his Instagram I can already tell USC is nowhere on his mind

Advertisement
Advertisement
It’s classified? Awesome, since I hold our nations highest security clearance, please DM me the info or send it to the physical address on file, double-wrapped and all that other stuff so the info doesn’t get compromised. Thanks!!

I'm sorry, it's in a special access program. You must provide a written justification and the name and contact info of two sponsors to confirm your need to know.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Advertisement
Back