2023 Five-Star IMG OL Francis Mauigoa... (Announcing July 4th at 3 pm EST COMMITS!!)

Status
Not open for further replies.
The ignorance of this board is outstanding. The reference of inbreds is absolute garbage and pathetic chatter. Go get a life. My cousins were raised in TN and both of them have international jobs that are financially rewarding. I'm sure both of them make more money than ten of you morons put together. Oh they speak several languages and are not inbreds. Stop with the BS and nonsense because you make yourself sound like uneducated peons.
“Cousins” you say?

*wink wink

Advertisement
I don’t think it is that to follow? I don’t think it’s that hard to follow what I was saying. Bender said that Tennessee had only 4 OL drafted in the past 25 years. I corrected him and pointed out Miami has had 15, the same that Tennessee has had over 25 years. Never was anything mentioned about who was coaching at the time. Learn to type out a coherent sentence.
check id also here please

I don’t think it is that to follow? I don’t think it’s that hard to follow what I was saying. Bender said that Tennessee had only 4 OL drafted in the past 25 years. I corrected him and pointed out Miami has had 15, the same that Tennessee has had over 25 years. Never was anything mentioned about who was coaching at the time. Learn to type out a coherent sentence.
It was coherent(because clearly I forgot to put hard—if it wasn’t, then you certainly wouldn’t have figured it out)…

Your acting like the only way Francis gets to the NFL is by coming to Miami. That dude could go play for anyone and still be a first rounder.
Stop typing, shutdown and unplug the electronic devices you're using to communicate with humanity and go for a long walk.

Advertisement
The ignorance of this board is outstanding. The reference of inbreds is absolute garbage and pathetic chatter. Go get a life. My cousins were raised in TN and both of them have international jobs that are financially rewarding. I'm sure both of them make more money than ten of you morons put together. Oh they speak several languages and are not inbreds. Stop with the BS and nonsense because you make yourself sound like uneducated peons.
Lol simmer down. I’m from Georgia and they make the same jokes. Not that big of a deal man

Advertisement
Golden State Warriors No GIF by NBA

Saw 10 unread pages in this thread hoping for good news. All just garbage with a vol fan, smh!

Sister****er is not a language.

For the record Boar was also calling Flowe to Miami a done deal. I’d take whatever it was with a grain of salt.

Good on the Maudes to nuke it.
He got a little excited with that but things change. That said if people knew who he was they wouldn’t clown him for that. I’ve laid my rep on the line with his info too many times to count. He’s that dude.

Advertisement
Advertisement
Status
Not open for further replies.
Advertisement
Back