2023 Five-Star IMG OL Francis Mauigoa... (Announcing July 4th at 3 pm EST COMMITS!!)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Advertisement
Lmao y’all’s insider dropped from a 7/10 confidence to a 5. Kid is all vol. Believe the Heup.
Heuptime? 😂😂😂
ken jeong ha gay GIF

Had to look that up. In the most simplest form, which one of the arguments fit that methodology…the college campus experience being the most simple desire? I get that I offer a litany of items that I feel are superior, but which one tips the scale in favor of UT in the most “simplest” decision?
I hear ya man but it’s still relationships for most of these kids at the end of the day

Advertisement
I have a feeling we may get a commit today to help build some momentum for Francis. Wouldnt hurt. Bain? Jean? Wish Wayne was announcing today. I want Francis!! That will send shockwaves.

Lmao y’all’s insider dropped from a 7/10 confidence to a 5. Kid is all vol. Believe the Heup.
Lol if you think Gaby is an insider compared to some others on this board. May be a Vol when it's all said and done like he was supposed to be, but let's just see...you guys have nothing to offer him except money, and that's a fact. That's why y'all are scared, that's why y'all are freaking out about us lurking in the shadows.

If you weren't attempting the Tua treatment by relocating his family, you guys would be dead in the water. And even then, he still might choose us over you. What does that say about mighty Heupel?

Last edited:
Advertisement
Advertisement
Lol this is the problem with SEC fans, they don't have two braincells to rub together...and it shows when they come trying to pump their chest on another teams' message board. Luckily I have time today - shouldn't take much (he probably can't read these sentences I'm typing), but hey, i'll go with the visual approach - easier on the eyes.

Let's cherry-pick some stadium pics eh?

1656863894429.png

1656863953097.png

Say while we're still talking, how did Pitt's ******* taste last year? Wouldn't know.

Screen Shot 2022-07-03 at 11.55.34 AM.png

Screen Shot 2022-07-03 at 11.55.54 AM.png

Advertisement
Status
Not open for further replies.
Advertisement
Back