2023 Five-Star IMG OL Francis Mauigoa... (Announcing July 4th at 3 pm EST COMMITS!!)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Advertisement
Advertisement
A221E016-7F6B-455D-9D69-16497764A159.png

Advertisement
Jared Wheeler was really good his senior season I remember that. Or should say he finished strong

We had some during the Golden years especially on defense as well. That UNC game was a good run for that team
Cool guy use to see him in high school at FBC Fort Lauderdale.

Not saying this applies to you, but now people are finna act like they didn’t love the Work when it used to drop during the 13 and 14 cycle…

You're dead *** right on that. People were all over him and begging for more of The Work, in particular as he was slowing down here as be worked on his next step. Talked about him as if he was the best in the business and any other writer with a different take was a fraud.

I don't fault the man for stepping out and trying to get his. Good for him, but man did the people here turn quick.

Advertisement
Good for him, but man did the people here turn quick.

I might not be remembering correctly but I think the heel turn happened when he decided to become a sports agent and supposedly convinced some players to declare early. Maybe the players would have declared anyways so he didn't deserve the heat.

If we’re supposedly neck and neck with Tennessee of all god forsaken places then lmao he’s a total lock book it.

Mario ain’t losing a 5 star position specialty to the Voluntears.

Advertisement
I'm still hearing Tenn from Tenn but hearing Canes from an IMG connect. I know that's a Gaby style update but it is what it is at this point.
Nah Gaby would say “I’m very confident for the Canes here. A lot of chatter from Tenn though so for that reason I’m giving a crystal ball to Tenn”

Status
Not open for further replies.
Advertisement
Back