2023 Five-Star IMG OL Francis Mauigoa... (Announcing July 4th at 3 pm EST COMMITS!!)

Status
Not open for further replies.
From hank South, Bama 247 in the past 3 hours. He is usually one of the most plugged in 247 guys...

Francis Mauigoa, 5-star OT, Bradenton (Fla.) IMG Academy

A decision will be announced on Monday, July 4. Alabama has recruited Mauigoa hard and put itself on his short list. But it looks like he’ll be going elsewhere, likely Tennessee or USC, unless something changes over the weekend.

Seems odd he wouldn't mention them back involved if it were really happening. And he has NEVER once mentioned the Canes.... It's always USC and Tenn
He probably also thought nothing was up when Jaleel Skinner visited. These guys are in denial and Mario knows the game. I have no doubt multiple staffs are being told good things but I see zero chance Mario/Joe don’t have a very good understanding of where they are at.

Advertisement
From hank South, Bama 247 in the past 3 hours. He is usually one of the most plugged in 247 guys...

A decision will be announced on Monday, July 4. Alabama has recruited Mauigoa hard and put itself on his short list. But it looks like he’ll be going elsewhere, likely Tennessee or USC, unless something changes over the weekend.

Seems odd he wouldn't mention them back involved if it were really happening. And he has NEVER once mentioned the Canes.... It's always USC and Tenn

Notice how he said unless something changes so if he chooses us they are going to spin it as we came in late, offered a massive NiL deal and that’s how we landed him because we all know why would a 5 star go to the ACC

Notice how he said unless something changes so if he chooses us they are going to spin it as we came in late, offered a massive NiL deal and that’s how we landed him because we all know why would a 5 star go to the ACC
This. Them SEC propagandist writers don't actually want to acknowledge that Miami is a legitimate player in a recruitment this high of a profile....then they lose their narrative and can't cry foul about "mafia member" Ruiz doing "illegal" things. I'd be embarrassed if my career was predicated on nothing but deflection and misinformation.

It was extremely transparent just from Rashada's recruitment. I feel like **** near everyone outside of us here forgot that Miami was the leader back in spring lol.

honestly feel like we need a cribby or 1murhurricane update here
What separates those guys from the crooting media machine is if there isn’t an update, they aren’t going to blow hot air up your skirt and pretend that there is.

There arent hourly updates, there aren’t normally daily updates. The guys (and gal) here aren’t getting paid to pretend there is.

Advertisement
Advertisement

Hank and the rest of the media are thinking Mario is Candyman and if they just don’t mention us in recruiting battles we won’t be there at the end

Imagine The Rock coming in and getting Francis to sign a deal to promote his Zoa energy drink. We’d be an unstoppable force.
I’ve been wondering when DJ was going to make an appearance in this one. No way Mario wouldn’t play that card. Hopefully we can get him heavily involved in NIL, his image alone would be a force on selling kids

This. Them SEC propagandist writers don't actually want to acknowledge that Miami is a legitimate player in a recruitment this high of a profile....then they lose their narrative and can't cry foul about "mafia member" Ruiz doing "illegal" things. I'd be embarrassed if my career was predicated on nothing but deflection and misinformation.

It was extremely transparent just from Rashada's recruitment. I feel like **** near everyone outside of us here forgot that Miami was the leader back in spring lol.
Propaganda machine in full effect

Advertisement
Advertisement
I told u man Bama and UGA have had it easy, Ohio as well. Its all easy to stack recruiting classes when so many power houses are in Shambles. All 3 FL schools, Texas schools and USC. Add Tennessee to that.

Now u got more than half of those serious about the program again, willing to punch Bama in the face and now their inbreds crying. Its a whole different game when you have 2 5 star DL instead of 4 or 5 of them. Its a different game when u can't get the top rank QBs outa Cali or the elite WR outa FL. That's why i said, let NIL be free. The status quo hate it. I don't.

Now Bama has to sell Tuscaloosa v Miami or Los Angeles, or Austin. Oh u got money......they got money too. What else u got? Oh u send OL to the league, ok but their HC sent your best OL to the league. Its tears when they cant stack all the players on one roster.
Couldn’t say this any better

Somebody is just really off
In these situations I find it’s often the incumbent (Tennessee in this case) because people don’t like giving bad news and letting people down, especially if they have a close relationship. Hope that’s the case here

Status
Not open for further replies.
Advertisement
Back