2023 Five-Star IMG OL Francis Mauigoa... (Announcing July 4th at 3 pm EST COMMITS!!)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Advertisement
It really is Nico and that’s it. Sure their NIL may be great but you can’t tell me it’s that much better than Miami’s. Not to mention, better development, relationship with Salave’a, fits better with Miami culture, etc. Nico was the only reason I thought he’d have any interest in UT.

Advertisement
Wait so he was trending to Tennessee in the morning then trending to UM in the evening? Did I get that right?
Do people actually fall for this by the hour updates? These reporters and not just Gabbie try to make it seem like they are right there in the living room with these families as they work through their decisions.

HE CAN'T SAY IT BUT HE'S BASICALLY TRYING TO SAY ITS A BIDDING WAR. LAST THURSDAY WE HAD THE HIGHEST BID BUT THAT DAY TENNESSEE UP IT WHICH PUT THEM IN FRONT AKA "A GOOD POSITION" WE MAKE A BIGGER OFFER AND NOW HE'S FEELING GOOD ABOUT WHERE WE STAND AT SO.

YALL LET THAT **** COOK AND WHEN ITS DONE ITS DONE.
We've never had the highest bid. Been told y'all before he visited though he put out some crazy feelers for the number he wants BUT when it comes back to reality and no one bites at those numbers we'll be right in the thick of it. What's annoying about these reporters comments is it's widely known it's a 3 way battle and 2 teams claim to have silents. It'll be between us,usc & ut. Kids are kids. No matter what's been clarified previously it can change at any given moment between which one of those 3 he signs with. Myself from everything I been heard I'd say we're in a **** good spot.

Advertisement
I can’t imagine Tennessee’s NIL deal being that gargantuan that he and the family turn a blind eye to development/relationships, Miami's staff is head and shoulders better than Heupel and Tennessee in that department.
Not just that, but as Gabby mentions, building your brand after college. NFL isn’t a guarantee and I know I’d rather network in South Florida than Knoxville.

I can’t imagine Tennessee’s NIL deal being that gargantuan that he and the family turn a blind eye to development/relationships, Miami's staff is head and shoulders better than Heupel and Tennessee in that department.
Have you ever been to UT? Although it's definitely not for everyone you do have to consider the individuals involved. He's the laid back sort & for those types of dudes thats a beautiful town to be in. But for football this shouldn't even be a delay. Anyone paying attention can see we're heading back to our old ways. As jimmy and butch always let it be known GET ON THIS TRAIN OR GET RAN THE FVCK OVER!

Have you ever been to UT? Although it's definitely not for everyone you do have to consider the individuals involved. He's the laid back sort & for those types of dudes thats a beautiful town to be in. But for football this shouldn't even be a delay. Anyone paying attention can see we're heading back to our old ways. As jimmy and butch always let it be known GET ON THIS TRAIN OR GET RAN THE FVCK OVER!
Oh dude Knoxville is grade A. Beautiful campus and area. Agreed on all parts.

Our HC and associate HC are the OL coaches, I don't see them taking to losing this guy to Tennessee lightly. Them man are maniacs. OL experts. Workaholics. Every 5 star recruiting is a statement. This is also a dead period, when u make a statement, it speaks for itself cuz coaches can't call up recruits to squelch the fire. Some probably do but not supposed to atleast.

Could be wrong but my sense thinking what Mario thinking

Advertisement
Our HC and associate HC are the OL coaches, I don't see them taking to losing this guy to Tennessee lightly. Them man are maniacs. OL experts. Workaholics. Every 5 star recruiting is a statement. This is also a dead period, when u make a statement, it speaks for itself cuz coaches can't call up recruits to squelch the fire. Some probably do but not supposed to atleast.

Could be wrong but my sense thinking what Mario thinking
I thought Coaches could call recruits just no in person contact

Just realized something about u man antagonizing Gaby. That boi did a whole mock Class with Mauigoa in it and yall here killing him for daily word salads.

Like i said, he is confident we are gonna get him, ignore all the other stuff . CBs should come soon.
I will say that took balls. Even during our dark years we landed some good dbs. But never did we land an OL like that atleast I don’t think so

Advertisement
Just realized something about u man antagonizing Gaby. That boi did a whole mock Class with Mauigoa in it and yall here killing him for daily word salads.

Like i said, he is confident we are gonna get him, ignore all the other stuff . CBs should come soon.
I have a feeling when the smoke clears Gaby gon be aight in this industry.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Advertisement
Back