2023 Five-Star IMG OL Francis Mauigoa... (Announcing July 4th at 3 pm EST COMMITS!!)

Status
Not open for further replies.
For the record the coach at Tenn is dug in and now Nico guaranteeing behind closed doors. Here's to hoping they are wrong my friends!
Tbh coaches are always overconfident. They always feel good about a guy until he goes elsewhere. ... lol But if Nico is guaranteeing him that's another story. As close as they seem to be its probably more accurate than any crystal ball or coach's confidence level.

Advertisement
Advertisement
Advertisement
IMO we will know nothing new until sat / Sunday.
Can someone edit this to say gabby?
Rose Leslie Hbo GIF by Game of Thrones

jon snow love GIF

Advertisement
“ Miami has no intention of taking a step back here. Going to be a battle through Monday”

“ 100%. Miami does not feel like they’re out at all but sounds like Tennessee is just really involved right now. “

“ I didn't intend to cause a ton of panic here. I still very much believe that Miami could potentially land his commitment next week. This one is just tight is all I was trying to relay. “

All from Gaby. This guy bro…
Hedgemaster of the year… literally all in a span of hours

Tennessee offering that Tua package. Whole family will be relocated to a nice house not too far from campus.

I think ppl forget about the Reggie White story. Iirc, Reggie was milliseconds from coming to Miami, until UTK threw in living arrangements + bags at him. @SWFLHurricane correct me if I’m wrong, but I believe that’s how he was won over by UTK.

Advertisement
This is where Mario needs to close. If the NIL offers are that far apart or whatever extra perks UT is adding then that’s OK but if they are remotely close Mario needs to flex here.
If the deals are close and the kid is thinking about being developed for the NFL, there's really no choice between Mario and Heupel.

But external factors are a complete wildcard, and you just don't know how heavily it will influence the situation.

Yessir
I think ppl forget about the Reggie White story. Iirc, Reggie was milliseconds from coming to Miami, until UTK threw in living arrangements + bags at him. @SWFLHurricane correct me if I’m wrong, but I believe that’s how he was won over by UTK.
Yessir.....and in turn, developed a Super Close friendship with Jerome down the line.

And for the record I've heard too much on both sides so I won't be logging anything on this one. This is one of the few recruitments where two teams seem "sure"
What exactly do you mean by not logging anything? Are you someone on staph at 247 who logs crystal balls?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Advertisement
Back