2023 Five-Star IMG OL Francis Mauigoa... (Announcing July 4th at 3 pm EST COMMITS!!)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Advertisement

Sad Jim Carrey GIF

“ Miami has no intention of taking a step back here. Going to be a battle through Monday”

“ 100%. Miami does not feel like they’re out at all but sounds like Tennessee is just really involved right now. “

“ I didn't intend to cause a ton of panic here. I still very much believe that Miami could potentially land his commitment next week. This one is just tight is all I was trying to relay. “

All from Gaby. This guy bro…
I respect and appreciate the canes content him and lake put out but it’s like pulling teeth listening to Gaby speak. And he’s just as bad while writing too which is fascinating. I think both stock and lake are very good at what they do so I’m hoping he’s learning a ton from those guys and eventually he improves.

I haven't followed closely enough. I've only watched some clips. Is this player in the Vernon Carey mold? Essentially, a RT who might end up a Guard?
247 write up (I think Ivins wrote it) says exactly that. Played RT at IMG last year, but lack of true upper body length might make his ideal position guard.

Gotta think he gets a long look at RT first, though.

Advertisement
“ Miami has no intention of taking a step back here. Going to be a battle through Monday”

“ 100%. Miami does not feel like they’re out at all but sounds like Tennessee is just really involved right now. “

“ I didn't intend to cause a ton of panic here. I still very much believe that Miami could potentially land his commitment next week. This one is just tight is all I was trying to relay. “

All from Gaby. This guy bro…
how long ago did he say the last part

I haven't followed closely enough. I've only watched some clips. Is this player in the Vernon Carey mold? Essentially, a RT who might end up a Guard?

IMO, yes.
Okunlola is the pure LT, same with Freeling. Mauigoa is a guy who coukd find himself inside but in a perfect world is a RT. Again, JMO. Obviously still a huge need.

Yeah in the Dark Souls vibe correct?

I’m not gonna lie in the event I get to sit down and play some video games I’m not really looking to amp up the frustration and anxiety lol

I’m doing it to unplug from that

Yeah Dark Souls. I'd never played a Dark Souls game before but Elden looked up my alley - apparently they're all hard so I can appreciate the devs sticking to their guns. I still play it but I never could get into it hardcore because I died so much. Recently rerolled in ESO.

Advertisement
Advertisement
That's freaking awesome.

(Side note for the board: video game talk = we in good shape for Mauigoa)

I have a level 63 redguard on my PS3, a modded level 58 Khajiit and a non-modded level 41 Khajiit. Love that game so much, I named my cat Puss Khajiit. Lol

Bro, you mis-spelled Ps4..or Ps5.

Didn't you? :unsure:

Advertisement
Status
Not open for further replies.
Advertisement
Back