Fiutak Take on the 2017 Season

NJshoreCane

Go Bust Someone Else’s Balls
Premium
We go 10-1 going into Pitt with, apparently, the Coastal already clinched. Only loss is to FSU.
We lose at Pitt to finish 10-2.

Lose again to FSU in the ACC championship.
"An ACC Championship win in a rematch over the Hurricanes will be harder than it looks."

Pre-bowl ranking: #14

It's not in my DNA to accept losing to the 'Noles once, let alone a second time.
Perry will have 12 games under his belt by then. Neutral field. Great defense.
We shall see.

Preview 2017: Predicting The Final College Football Playoff Rankings, No. 1-130 | College Football News

Advertisement
Miami beats Louisville in the ACC title game as part of a 15-0 run

They have us losing to FSU the third game and losing to Pitt the last game, going 10-2 in the regular season. I can take that, we've never been to The ACC ship so that would be a start.

That guy is pretty favorable to UM, but whiffed on some pretty basic details.

Yearby
Called Brown OC
Said Coley was the leading WR
Had AR15 as the 3rd best O player in 2017 (behind Joe Yearby)

Lots of good content but man, have a fan proofread your work friend.

Advertisement
I don't get this "Miami has a great year, but loses to Pitt." I've seen it a few times now. Miami will beat Pitt by 20. It's a bad match-up for Pitt.

Sorry, but we're not losing to Pitt.... and fsu....well I see us splitting worse case scenario. Once we woke up vs. WVU, I see this team in a whole different light.

We coming! JMO

Yearby
Called Brown OC

Brown is the OC...He just doesn't call the plays.

I don't get this "Miami has a great year, but loses to Pitt." I've seen it a few times now. Miami will beat Pitt by 20. It's a bad match-up for Pitt.
Yessir. Pitt is actually one of our better matchups all season. Their back 7 has been garbage and I don't see them making a big leap. By that point, the QB situation should be far more settled. Playing against that type of defense is easier for inexperienced QBs.

Advertisement
That **** doesn't make sense. How can we be 10-1 going into Pitt and lose to them lol. I just find that funny. My prediction for the season is if Miami beats fsu they finish 12-0, if they lose to FSU they go 9-3. We have seen what happens whenever they lose to FSU so I hope it doesn't happen this year.

I got us at 10-2 going into the ACCCG too. Early loss to FSU. Then with VT, ND & Pitt all in November, I think we have a game where we're flat and one of those teams catches us.

But I'd be shocked if we don't get back to 10 wins this season.

That **** doesn't make sense. How can we be 10-1 going into Pitt and lose to them lol. I just find that funny. My prediction for the season is if Miami beats fsu they finish 12-0, if they lose to FSU they go 9-3. We have seen what happens whenever they lose to FSU so I hope it doesn't happen this year.

It's real tough to win all the games, even when you have the better team. If we beat fsu, I can't see who we'd lose to but at least one loss is more likely than not, so I wouldn't assume we just cruise.

Advertisement
You can lose to Pitt and still have a pretty good year. Ask Clemson.

No one knows UM football like Fiutak. Isn't he the dumpy fat guy who has been guarding our coaches at games for 20 or more years now?

It's real tough to win all the games, even when you have the better team. If we beat fsu, I can't see who we'd lose to but at least one loss is more likely than not, so I wouldn't assume we just cruise.

Your right it is hard to go undefeated and I probably sound like a homer saying that but if I think Miami sucks I'd say straight up Miami sucks. But if they do beat FSU it's just hard to picture another team that would beat Miami in my head. I'm really excited about this team and I also said last year before the FSU game that if they won that and they would've gone undefeated and I still stand by that.

Sorry, but we're not losing to Pitt.... and fsu....well I see us splitting worse case scenario. Once we woke up vs. WVU, I see this team in a whole different light.

We coming! JMO
Agree with this... We whopped Pitt's *** in their own house when Scott was an interim, there's no way we lose to them now.

Advertisement

Yearby
Called Brown OC

Brown is the OC...He just doesn't call the plays.

I was trying to figure that one out too...he does have the title. lol

UM

There is no way UM will or can lose twice to FSU.

No way. I don't know about the rest - but we don't lose two times to FSU. We may lose once to FSU - but never twice.

For all the posters overlooking Pitt, you really shouldn't. They beat Clemson and Penn State last year, and we have to go play them at their stadium in November, which, as per usual, will be awful conditions. I obviously know their roster is going to be different than last years but that doesn't matter, in my opinion. Should we beat them? Of course, but to laugh at the prospect that we might lose to them is stupid.

Advertisement
Back