FIU betting line is same as GT betting line

Advertisement

Starting to move already
1574257660763.png

Advertisement
Advertisement
Losing 3 times in the same season as 14 point favorite or higher is rare company. I'm not sure the Canes have managed that previously. Not going to look it up.

I do remember it happening in back to back weeks during 2004...at North Carolina and hosting Clemson. Those two games immediately confirmed my insistence that joining the ACC was the wrong move.

Losing 3 times in the same season as 14 point favorite or higher is rare company. I'm not sure the Canes have managed that previously. Not going to look it up.

I do remember it happening in back to back weeks during 2004...at North Carolina and hosting Clemson. Those two games immediately confirmed my insistence that joining the ACC was the wrong move.

Has ANY team ever managed that...not just UM.......I mean how the fvck you lose not once....not twice......but three times in one season favored by that much

Has ANY team ever managed that...not just UM.......I mean how the fvck you lose not once....not twice......but three times in one season favored by that much

According to twitter we're the only team in the last 40 years to pull off this feat

Advertisement
Advertisement
Back