FIU betting line is same as GT betting line

Here we go again. The direction the line moves is for all intents and purposes as important as the line itself. GT line fell, this one is climbing. Do the math.

Advertisement
Safe to say we are playing as good as we have all year while FIU just lost to FAU 37-7.

I expected to see Miami favored in the 20s.

Jumped all over this yesterday at 18.5

If anyone thinks that this team does not understand on what ground they will be playing and be giving their ******* all this Sat., I don't know what to tell you. These player never played at the OB and this is the closest they will ever come to doing that. They will feel the vibes and they will dominate FIU. They are on sacred ground, baby. 52-3 Canes.

Advertisement
Ever since that atrocious game vs UF in week 0, I’ve honestly been wondering if I should root for anything that will end Manuolo’s tenure ASAP.
Ever since your atrocious troll ****-porsting began on November 14, 2019, I've been wondering if you should be permabanned. You are a regurgitation of ToiletWater, Leaf, and Johnson3.

Ever since your atrocious troll ****-porsting began on November 14, 2019, I've been wondering if you should be permabanned. You are a regurgitation of ToiletWater, Leaf, and Johnson3.

This idiot just outed himself on the first page. He actually said he was rooting for us to lose after UF. Should have said before UF too

Can't compare the scenarios team is different since the loss to ga tech.think that could ve been teams wake up call.

Advertisement
No you haven’t been wondering. Be honest. You’re rooting for a loss every weekend. Actually including UF.

The giveaway was that you admitted you were rooting for losses after the UF game.

You break easily, troll.

From Sunday-Friday, I always wonder if I should root for the long term future of the program. (Which is Miami losing.) However, on Saturday, I always end up rooting for Miami to win.

giphy.gif

Advertisement
I got on this and the Minnesota vs Northwestern line early. Both are way off. Easy money.

Advertisement
Here we go again. The direction the line moves is for all intents and purposes as important as the line itself. GT line fell, this one is climbing. Do the math.

Probably go somewhat higher. Power ratings generally have Miami 21 to 23 points above FIU. That means FIU is receiving a full home field allotment. I think bettors will eventually realize that is not proper

Advertisement
Back