First words from Lashlee as Cane, why he came, what he needs to do to get DBC back

IndayArtHauz

Knoxville Baby Maker
Administrator

Advertisement
Seems like he has a humble intelligence to him. Likes to be on the sideline because play-calling is a feel thing, love to hear that and sounds like he thinks he’s very good at it (but not in an arrogant Enos way).

Advertisement
“And three, it's fun. We don't even know what it's like to huddle. We don't have a huddle procedure. We're not going to go out day one and say 'This is how we get in a huddle to call a play.' If we ever huddle, it's very rare and it's very ugly, because we're just not good at it. It's not what we do. Kids want to play fast and spread the field, and that's what we want to do."

I LIKE THAT

"I've coached in two national championship games. I've been blessed to coach in three SEC Championship Games and a couple other championship games in the leagues I've been in and those have been some really cool, big moments that I think have kind of prepared me to be where I am today. You learn a lot in those scenarios. "

He must have ice in his veins by now.

Advertisement
Love the hire. Hope to god he succeeds. But recruiting sofla is going to be an eye opener for him just like everyone that comes here guns blazing about to lock down sofla. Everyone says how awesome it’s gonna be.
I still remember banda’s tweet from the airplane and how excited he was to land in the “richest recruiting ground in the country”. I bet it hasn’t panned out like he thought.

Love the hire. Hope to god he succeeds. But recruiting sofla is going to be an eye opener for him just like everyone that comes here guns blazing about to lock down sofla. Everyone says how awesome it’s gonna be.
I still remember banda’s tweet from the airplane and how excited he was to land in the “richest recruiting ground in the country”. I bet it hasn’t panned out like he thought.

Handlers gonna Handle.

Not every area has an Uncle Luke Committee. SEC country would kill a two timing handler. We invite them to a podcast.

Advertisement
Advertisement
To my knowledge he recruited a few so flo kids up to Auburn.

First time Lashlee saw our OL in person
4DC34CD3-FDCB-47B1-9B24-52092DC7B7E6.gif

Last edited:
He recruited So Fla when he was with Auburn.

Advertisement
Back