First time posting!

Advertisement
This is Brock's new profile. Coming on here acting completely opposite of his old account to get upvotes. Don't fall for it

What stfu you dumb a55 idiot. I'm not vested enough in this sh*t to do something like that. Foh

You don't even know what the word vested means you dumb *** idiot

I do, I do! It's what Ohio State's coach was! Well, him and Lou Carnesecca. EDIT! Carnesecca wore a full sweater. Sorry about that.

Last edited:
You forgot ped state but I'll let it slide for now. The final judgement will come after mat drills (if you dare to show) from cane dynasty

Advertisement
Long time Canes fan! Before I went to UCF, had season tickets at the OB with my dad and uncle since I was 4. Go Canes 🙌

New to board also. Free advice
1. Stay quiet.
2. Comment few
3. Do not upset the Bosses(DMoney, LCE, Chise)
4. Feel your way
5. And think once, think twice, then comment

This is Brock's new profile. Coming on here acting completely opposite of his old account to get upvotes. Don't fall for it

What stfu you dumb a55 idiot. I'm not vested enough in this sh*t to do something like that. Foh

**** it was a joke.. sensitive ***

Can't tell if it's a joke or not on this site... every post someone always got something to say. My bad if I'm in the wrong...

Advertisement
Welcome to the board. You will find the articles/videos/podcast interesting and very informative but all that isn't worst **** in comparison to the circus that is the comments sections.

Just be sure to make political references whenever possible and casually defend Al golden here and there and the board will be sure to love you.

Initiation includes going through the CIS ***** Gauntlet.
There will be some here who will ask you about your Crank

Get out your emotional lube.
If your not ready, get some training from from the West Endzoners.

The important questions.....

1. Is Randy Shannon a Gayturd or a savage Hurricane?

2. How do you feel about a weekly column during the season by one of our mods to inform us of our opponents strengths and weakness? It could be titled "The More you Know."

3. Lastly and most important, are you willing to endlessly troll Broke in any manner the board sees fit?

Advertisement
I don't know which one was worse. They all killed the program in their own way

Coker couldn't do anything with all the ridiculous talent inherited by Butch.
Shannon reeled in the Miami NW '08 class but did nothing with them
Golden beat the Gators but did nothing else

Shannon lost to USF nuff said...

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Advertisement
Long time Canes fan! Before I went to UCF, had season tickets at the OB with my dad and uncle since I was 4. Go Canes ��

New to board also. Free advice
1. Stay quiet.
2. Comment few
3. Do not upset the Bosses(DMoney, LCE, Chise)
4. Feel your way
5. And think once, think twice, then comment

Will do

Welcome. Here's some more free advice. Don't be bullied. And keep the ignore button at the ready. This site brings some great information. I think probably the best. The Mods are IMO, top notch, but some posters are offensive just for fxcks sake. No reason behind it. Except maybe they need to get laid. Then you have the followers of those posters who are like rats following the lead rats. And these mimic their idols. And are obnoxious just to be. But welcome aboard. Paula here... Cane fan since I was 6 going to games with my Dad... so I get you. But you're on the right site. Great insight and info from the few solid posters at the top and Pete, and his staff.

Long time Canes fan! Before I went to UCF, had season tickets at the OB with my dad and uncle since I was 4. Go Canes 🙌

A marlins fan? Dafuq is wrong w u? You actually put money in the pocket of that cheap, conniving, money hoarding, skin Flint of an owner? Get your **** together, man.

Oh yea and I'm still waiting on those measurements. For the singlet.

Here is my advice:

1. Ok to post anything negative on UF and FSU whether true or not
2. You better know your **** if posting anything related to canes.

Welcome and I hope you don't have a wife bc she will hate you found this site

Have you ever had an encounter with a bear, or suffered from swine flu? Did either kill you?

Advertisement
Back