First time posting!

Advertisement
Don't come on this board if your soft . This board is nothing but savages who will fck your girl why your down . Welcome

Advertisement
[video]https://www.google.com/search?q=schwartz+is+strong+gif&rlz=1C9BKJA_enUS700US701&hl=en-US&prmd=ivsn&source=lnms&tbm=isch&sa=X&ved=0ahUKEwiCjvK_krHSAhVBQSYKHazMB5gQ_AUIBygB&biw=1024&bih=653#imgdii=VElOK-2s9U8DgM:&imgrc=QIJDKEHe4-6gmM:[/video]

You'll do just fine here!! Welcome aboard!!

Don't come on this board if your soft . This board is nothing but savages who will fck your girl why your down . Welcome

You forgot to tell him that we'd tape it and make him watch and rewatch it while he wipes his tears with the *** soaked towel she used to wipe it off her back.

Any fellow Marlins fan is good in my book...

As long as you don't bash Mark Walton or Chad Thomas, you won't have any problems from me on here.

But watch your step kid...

Advertisement
This is Brock's new profile. Coming on here acting completely opposite of his old account to get upvotes. Don't fall for it

Advertisement
Advertisement
This is Brock's new profile. Coming on here acting completely opposite of his old account to get upvotes. Don't fall for it

What stfu you dumb a55 idiot. I'm not vested enough in this sh*t to do something like that. Foh

Advertisement
Back