First time I've seen Al speechless

Advertisement
All the reporter had to say was "i'm talking about the fact that there are 6 people in the box vs 9 on a clear running play on 3rd and short. That is why we can't get off the field. 2 safeties 18 yards past the first down marker. What is your opinion on that?"

Yep. We talk about it all the time. It's the first time I've seen him directly confronted with the question and somewhat forced to answer. It could have been driven home further, but the reporter pulled up when Al got offended.

The way he looked down two different times, did he have some sort of talking point cheat sheet he was trying to refer to?

**** that reporter had Folden stuttering and stammering all over the place LMAO

surprised a UM official didnt call security to whisk the reporter away

Advertisement
I almost feel bad for him. Like when you see a retarded person struggling with "push" door and they keep pulling on it. Really! Like Carl Lewis singing the national anthem...you just know he's ****t*ng himself and you can't do anything to help him. Sad!😢

Advertisement
Two things stick out and both of them are glaring:

1. Golden blaming the loss on his players via turnovers and "inability to get off the field on third down". IMO the players fought hard as they could so this one is not on the players (including DUke's fumble). Players were NOT to blame in this loss!
2. Golden NEVER mentioned the need for better coaching/scheme even when directly confronted by the question!

THIS loss is on him and D'onfrio. Have the balls to say it because it is their loss.

His inability to KNOW what is right is the freaking problem.

WE ALL KNOW IT GOLDEN- except you and D'Onofrio.

Look hard in the mirror GOLDEN because we all see you for what your are. A BIG TIME PUSS

Advertisement
See the 1:50-2:40 section of interview.

http://youtu.be/Y6LON7LdjSM

gennady-golovkin-ko-body.gif

Advertisement
He couldn't come up with an excuse fast enough when ask about why the scheme has worked for four year's

Advertisement
Back