First take reaction

Advertisement
Looks like steven a is pretty rustled. **** him .. Mario's just the beginning of the Hurricane that's coming now that Miami pulled the tape off.

If you want an example of the total irrelevance of sports broadcasting/journalism, just listen to Stephen A for 1 minute. The man's whole job is to fill up as much air time by turning what could've been a 2 minute opinion into 5 minutes. "The University of Miami, which, as we know is in Miami, which, as we know has a history of great players, you yourself are one, as we all know...." Everything he says is chock full of redundant, superfluous language. Gasbag.

Show me the lie...Mario got His *** handed to Him twice by Utah, that's FACTS!!!

Plus I'll add He lost to a Stanford team He had no business losing to, and I don't care about Mario not having an OC for that game, WIN ANYWAY!!!

No successful UM coach with previous coaching experience has come into Miami on such low notes at their previous stops and been successful at Miami, hopefully that changes with Mario, hopefully.

Advertisement
Stephen A doesn’t have any real knowledge outside basketball, even that is iffy with him. As soon as someone throws out the Utah game it means they know very little. It’s the low hanging fruit and everyone knows it.

Advertisement
All I got to say is.....

Attachments

• FB_IMG_1638644332901.jpg
    FB_IMG_1638644332901.jpg
    104.2 KB · Views: 3
Advertisement
Media is surprised because their interns haven't been paying attention. If it doesn't say "SEC" on the memo, it goes into the recycling bin.

F them all.

Advertisement
Advertisement
Back