First take reaction

Utah had Oregons number this year. They didn't play in 2020. In 2019...

Screenshot_20211206-122130_Samsung Internet.jpg

But that's irrelevant.

Advertisement
WOW!!!!! Amazingly wow. I confess to Hurricane nation and what not. Because I NEVER THOUGHT the impossible dream would become a REALITY!! Absolutely never. But that just goes to show you what a wise fool believes. huh? Therefore, I now REPENT of my sin of not believing and all that.

Oh. One more notion. EIGHT MILLION DOLLARS!!!! And possibly the A.D. Mr. R from Clemson. It just goes to show you that the Powers That Be connected to the Miami, Florida Hurricane football program SERIOUSLY mean business this time! Peace and Love to y'all Hurricane dudes and babes. huh?

Advertisement
Middle finger to Sleezy A…that dude is A walking click bait..Super Mario brother coming home…Let’s GOooo

Advertisement
Taking notes….he’s the kinda **** u gotta keep receipts on b/c he’ll quickly change his tune like he didn’t say chit.
He doesn't and won't care. He sold his soul a long time ago. Guy will offer a worthless opinion on anything from MMA to Golf. I haven't watched ESPN shows in years, but I can't imagine who the target audience is for this product.

He doesn't and won't care. He sold his soul a long time ago. Guy will offer a worthless opinion on anything from MMA to Golf. I haven't watched ESPN shows in years, but I can't imagine who the target audience is for this product.
Neither have I. Only games involving my two favorite major college sports teams. The U, and the Arizona Wildcat men's hoops program ( No. 11 in the nation now, and climbing! ). Peace.

Advertisement
Guy had nothing, was the only thing he could say. Both gave such great insight on the hire. Caught them both with their pants down

Advertisement
Bring it! Bring all the critical comments and take all the shots.

I can't wait for the future....

Advertisement
Back