First scrimmage review by Roman via SOTU

This thread seems like a good place to announce our upcoming book. It should be available at Barnes and Nobles throughout Florida by May. We’re in talks with Larry Coker to handle the audiobook version.

C020481F-D684-4B42-9636-77AFCB8861DD.jpeg

Advertisement
Well, the blind shall one day see and the lame walk. Being holy week and all, I forgive you. Even if it is your intent to continually defecate on threads and then proceed to play with your own fecal matter to the delight of your adoring prepubescent fan boys.
He is a Legend after all.

😂🤣

He can be trained though. I'm 2 for 2 in course correcting his doucheness.... long road ahead with that one however...so much... so much.

Well, the blind shall one day see and the lame walk. Being holy week and all, I forgive you. Even if it is your intent to continually defecate on threads and then proceed to play with your own fecal matter to the delight of your adoring prepubescent fan boys.
I love you, Soot. Walk proudly with your guide dog, dear friend.

He is a Legend after all.

😂🤣

He can be trained though. I'm 2 for 2 in course correcting his doucheness.... long road ahead with that one however...so much... so much.

Be my guest. He is somewhat the idiot- savant of CIS. There is some redeeming quality in there if you are patient enough. Just wear your hazmat suit for the fecal bombardment you must endure.

Advertisement
Chim Chim eat poo.....

Advertisement
Lol thinking Roman is basing this off that video...

He saw way more than we got to see..

Advertisement
Advertisement
If you watch the podcast he basically dissects the video.
He's making it seem like he only saw the video, but if you listen really closely, he's dropping tidbits left and right that he was actually there and saw way more than he's discussing.The subtext of the subtext is where all the gems are.

Correct... but he also has connections inside the program. If youve ever met he looks at much more than clips here and there
He looks at more than clips when he has more than clips to look at it. Him talking to someone about what that person saw at the scrimmage is pretty useless. That's probably why he only discussed the 90 second Zapruder scrimmage film.

Correct... but he also has connections inside the program. If youve ever met he looks at much more than clips here and there
You are probably right but I don't think the commentary in this podcast went beyond what was shown on the video.

I like most of his film breakdowns even if deemed redundant by some of the board faux know- it -alls.

Be my guest. He is somewhat the idiot- savant of CIS. There is some redeeming quality in there if you are patient enough. Just wear your hazmat suit for the fecal bombardment you must endure.
"...He is somewhat definitely the idiot-savant of CIS..."

Wanted to fix for you.👆

I mean whay can you expect of a vroom vroom Vette doing wet Grassy burnouts?

Advertisement
Back