First scrimmage review by Roman via SOTU

Advertisement
eddie murphy jiff GIF

Advertisement
Advertisement
As ridiculous as it is, I need MOAR Canes football and I will take it in whatever form it comes in.
Some people like to complain for the sake of complaining.

Even in the limited clips, Roman highlights a perfect throw from Garcia on a crossing route where his view is blocked by a defender. Shows trust that receiver is where he is supposed to be and confidence Garcia demonstrates to make that throw as a true freshman.

Roman also points out a wobbly throw by TVD hitting Restrepo perfectly in stride out of backfield highlighting where the purpose is to get the ball out quickly and accurately so not necessary to grip the ball by the laces. What's wrong with this type of info?

1. Scrimmage recaps by people who weren’t there are LOL

2. Roman knows his stuff

3. It sucks I never see his stuff cause wowwww that Cam guy who “runs” that site is the WOAT
Im a fan of an ACC podcast called Basketball Conference: The ACC Football Podcast... yes terrible name. The cover the conference as a whole and Cam is their Miami rep... He is painful to listen to..

Advertisement
Some people like to complain for the sake of complaining.

Even in the limited clips, Roman highlights a perfect throw from Garcia on a crossing route where his view is blocked by a defender. Shows trust that receiver is where he is supposed to be and confidence Garcia demonstrates to make that throw as a true freshman.

Roman also points out a wobbly throw by TVD hitting Restrepo perfectly in stride out of backfield highlighting where the purpose is to get the ball out quickly and accurately so not necessary to grip the ball by the laces. What's wrong with this type of info?
lol that your simp self needs Roman to point out a good throw and a wobbly throw to you. I understand your deficits if you’re blind and require a description of what the sighted can see, so forgive me, as it’s not my intent to ridicule the differently abled.

Advertisement
Are dudes writing entire articles and doing podcasts based off scrimmage stats and that 90 second hype video UM put out? Yikes.
Same **** every year....they fool the same heads. I'm waiting for the games to be played bruh. Hype vids are cool but they are hype vids. Wondering how tf are we replacing Phillips....the edge work won't be as good as last year that's for **** sure

lol that your simp self needs Roman to point out a good throw and a wobbly throw to you. I understand your deficits if you’re blind and require a description of what the sighted can see, so forgive me, as it’s not my intent to ridicule the differently abled.

Well, the blind shall one day see and the lame walk. Being holy week and all, I forgive you. Even if it is your intent to continually defecate on threads and then proceed to play with your own fecal matter to the delight of your adoring prepubescent fan boys.

Advertisement
Back