First Look at Miami Hurricanes Freshman TE Will Mallory - Kid will be Insane.

Watched all film could find on him and kid has the best hands catching football as have seen. Better than anyone currently on roster by far. Do not know how Hartley pulled the two, but he tha man!

I just want to say that I think his potential is through the roof and he'll play in the NFL a long time.

As for the best hands ever, I wouldn't go that far. On top of that, they're highlights so naturally they will be catches.

AJ Green always comes to mind when I think hands since I started following recruiting. Moss was stupid as well. TE's usually are solid in the hands department.

I'm just glad we got him. Young man will be a star.

Advertisement
He looks like a stallion out there. I pray the concussions don’t mess with his career because this kid was built to play TE.

Wrote it in an earlier post on Jordan and Mallory. They remind me of KW2 and Olsen. I know it's unfair to compare them to our legends. But the shoes fit. Because he was an EE, Jordan is going to be in the rotation first. But you can't keep a kid with Mallory's skills off the field. Imagine a LB trying to defend him, lol. Or even trying to pass him off to a safety as he blows by both of them. This kid is going to destroy coverage.

Mark Pope, Lingawd, Hightower, Jordan, Mallory. What team in the country will defend against those 5 guys on the field at the same time. Oh, by the way, our QB is mobile!

Advertisement
Wrote it in an earlier post on Jordan and Mallory. They remind me of KW2 and Olsen. I know it's unfair to compare them to our legends. But the shoes fit. Because he was an EE, Jordan is going to be in the rotation first. But you can't keep a kid with Mallory's skills off the field. Imagine a LB trying to defend him, lol. Or even trying to pass him off to a safety as he blows by both of them. This kid is going to destroy coverage.

Mark Pope, Lingawd, Hightower, Jordan, Mallory. What team in the country will defend against those 5 guys on the field at the same time. Oh, by the way, our QB is mobile!

I agree but Jordan wasn't an EE

The question remains. Will Rosier be able to get them the ball consistently?

Advertisement
Back