First Look at Miami Hurricanes Freshman TE Will Mallory - Kid will be Insane.

Advertisement
Advertisement
We are so ******* lucky we got the two best TE recruits in the nation in 2018 class. Holy ****, that was clutch, because Irvin and Polendey isn't looking so hot. And even though Mallory and Brevin are Frosh, man I'm expecting big things, at least in the passing game. The only question is will they be good enough at blocking to start at TE? Hopefully.

Advertisement
Watched all film could find on him and kid has the best hands catching football as have seen. Better than anyone currently on roster by far. Do not know how Hartley pulled the two, but he tha man!

Advertisement
Question is...will they be ready on 9/2?

Irving and Polendey have been here a while and may end up playing a bit.

Put him on the Realus diet. With his hands and athletic ability sky is the limit for this young man.

Advertisement
Lets slow down with the high expectations here folks. I am excited too but this kid hasn't even put on pads yet. Lets bring him along slowly because if he doesn't make a Freshman All American team and drops a few balls here and there he will be thrown to the wolves. There will be growing pains. But I agree the long term potential is through the roof.

Lets slow down with the high expectations here folks. I am excited too but this kid hasn't even put on pads yet. Lets bring him along slowly because if he doesn't make a Freshman All American team and drops a few balls here and there he will be thrown to the wolves. There will be growing pains. But I agree the long term potential is through the roof.
But he has to play early and often... we have no other TE's.BJ & Mallory that is all.

Advertisement
Back