First guesses on who Rhett takes with him

Advertisement
Advertisement
Unlikely he takes anyone. None of these guys were brought in with him. Unless he wants to give a position coach an OC title.

Unlikely he takes anyone. None of these guys were brought in with him. Unless he wants to give a position coach an OC title.
Actually it’s extremely likely he’s going to take somebody if not more than one with him but thank you for playing I don’t know ****

maybe likens. Doesn't he have experience as passing game OC or maybe hold something similar here? I don't know how him and lashlee vibe but it's a possibility given how the offense has progressed with TVD behind center.

Advertisement
Actually it’s extremely likely he’s going to take somebody if not more than one with him but thank you for playing I don’t know ****
Why would he take anyone? He didn’t hire anyone on this staff and has zero prior experience with any of them. Like I said, maybe he brings a position coach and gives him the “OC who doesn’t call plays” title but otherwise, I just don’t see it.

Please, guy who knows everything. Explain why he’s taking a bunch of coaches here instead of just hiring his own personal choices when he gets to SMU?

Advertisement
TVD if he can, didnt he bring someone with him when he came? I would think he takes those guys too..

Advertisement
Likens, if he gets the OC position possibly Justice because he’s not getting another P5 job once Manny gets canned. The rest of the offensive position coaches are experienced P5 coaches who likely aren’t taking a pay cut to follow Lashlee to SMU. They’ll find better jobs

Advertisement
Back