First game

Advertisement
probably fau (09/03) or famu (09/10). I think the FAU game status is still TBA.

Advertisement
Most likely FAMU. But since the opening weekend slot is still open, it could still be a Labor Day conference game I think.

Most likely FAMU. But since the opening weekend slot is still open, it could still be a Labor Day conference game I think.

Which is hopefully a door mat, if that happens. I would like to have a game against a lesser opponent to get some kinks worked out of what will be a new system on offense and defense before we play someone who can beat us.

Advertisement
Advertisement
I would have to imagine we don't start the season on BYE so if every non-conference game is set... Looks like we're starting the season with an ACC opponent... Lets just hope it's at home.

Advertisement
I would not doubt that it is FSU or some other high profile ACC team. They probably want a big game for the finished stadium to open up the season.

Doesn't matter. Us, fans, need to pack that stadium

FredSanford.jpg

I would not doubt that it is FSU or some other high profile ACC team. They probably want a big game for the finished stadium to open up the season.

Good point, huge rivals
New stadium
New high-profile coach
Preseason Heisman candidates, Kaaya and Cook
Labor Day game would be great for Miami, the ACC, and ESPN

It won't be FSU. They open with Ole Miss in Orlando on Labor Day. That is set in stone.

Advertisement
Back