First game starters post-NSD prediction

Perry would have to be a once-in-a-decade player to start over the others.


Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

This right here. He might do it but I doubt it. I'm looking for an Allison/Sheriffs/Weldon battle. I don't think Rosier figures in the staffs plans. Perry needs to redshirt. That QB battle will be something to watch. It's going to be very interesting.
 
Perry would have to be a once-in-a-decade player to start over the others.


Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

This right here. He might do it but I doubt it. I'm looking for an Allison/Sheriffs/Weldon battle. I don't think Rosier figures in the staffs plans. We'll see.

He's a TWICE in a decade player, which means he's twice as good. Best QB recruit in America if you go purely off the film.
 
QB- I think Rosier does enough to start day 1.. he is the embodiment of the type of QB Richt wants. Roiser or Weldon.
HB: Walton
WR1: Richards
WR2: Cager
Slot: Berrios (Rotational)
TE/FB: Herndon
TE2: Haskins
LT: Brown
LG: Darling
C: Gauthier
RG: Donaldson
RT: St. Louis

DE: Joe Jackson
DT: McIntosh
DT: Norton
DE: Chad Thomas
OLB: Pickeny
MLB: Shaq
OLB: McCloud
CB: Dean
CB: Young
Nickle: Bandy
S: Jaquan Johnson
S: Finley

KR: Thomas, Harley
PR: Berrios
 
Back
Top