First game starters post-NSD prediction

Advertisement
I know berrios is reliable but if he's our returner next year something's wrong

We really have no idea perry could be very good the cornerback posistion is scary redwine not the best back there

Sent from my LGL52VL using Tapatalk

OP, no way Odogwu starts at either tackle position. LT will be McDermott or Brown. RT will be St Louis.

Advertisement
Way too early but here goes:

QB- Perry or Alison
HB- Walton
WR- Richards, Cager, Berrios
TE- Herndon
LT- Brown
LG- Gauthier
C- Linder
RG- Darling
RT- Donaldson

DT- Norton, Mcintosh
DE- Thomas, Joe Jackson
LB- Shaq, Pickeny, McCloud
CB- Redwine, Bandy
Nickle- Young
S- Johnson, Finley

A lot of the young guys like Thomas, Harley, Carter and Dean will contribute but these are the starters IMO.

Just curious, why Bandy at CB and Young at nickel vs the other way around?

Way too early but here goes:

QB- Perry or Alison
HB- Walton
WR- Richards, Cager, Berrios
TE- Herndon
LT- Brown
LG- Gauthier
C- Linder
RG- Darling
RT- Donaldson

DT- Norton, Mcintosh
DE- Thomas, Joe Jackson
LB- Shaq, Pickeny, McCloud
CB- Redwine, Bandy
Nickle- Young
S- Johnson, Finley

A lot of the young guys like Thomas, Harley, Carter and Dean will contribute but these are the starters IMO.

Your joking right ? Great idea keep all the speed on the bench . Dean starts, Thomas starts , Linder to the bench, Finlay does he have speed ? Replace with Johnson . Punt return , kick return Harley need to in this some where . Berrios is 0 threat

Advertisement
Please dont hype perry like yall did with jacory harris let him earn the job Jack allison is still at miami put some respect on his name

My early guess
Qb: Perry (they rave about him too much to not start him)
Rb: Walton
Wr: Ahmon Cager Mullins
Te: Herndon ( I agree he will be like Charles Clay early as a Dolphin)
Ol: Donaldson Darling Gauthier Odogwu Brown
DL: CT JJ Norton McIntosh ( dn near the whole group will play because IMO Kul is going to try to dominate recruiting and show this is the place to be)
Lb: Dem boys
Cb: Dean and Young ( Grad transfer and Redwine rotates in a bunch)
Nickel: Bandy locks it down but Young also backs him up there
S: JJ and TBD
Kr: track guy I swear I forgot his name
PR: JT (changed my answer because Ithink Richt gives him a couple weeks before FSU to earn the coaches trust

Last edited:
My early guess
Qb: Perry (they rave about him too much to not start him)
Rb: Walton
Wr: Ahmon Cager Mullins
Te: Herndon ( I agree he will be like Charles Clay early as a Dolphin)
Ol: Donaldson Darling Gauthier Odogwu Brown
DL: CT JJ Norton McIntosh ( dn near the whole group will play because IMO Kul is going to try to dominate recruiting and show this is the place to be)
Lb: Dem boys
Cb: Dean and Young ( Grad transfer and Redwine rotates in a bunch)
Nickel: Bandy locks it down but Young also backs him up there
S: JJ and TBD
Kr: track guy I swear I forgot his name
PR: JT (changed my answer because Ithink Richt gives him a couple weeks before FSU to earn the coaches trust

Sounds descent

I wouldn't sleep on Mullins as one of the three WRs. He's a better athlete than Berrios, Cager, and Harris

Advertisement
Jeff Thomas will be the starting KR/PR

I'm not sure how anyone could even debate that. Berrios will only be back there if it is a sure fair catch situation

If there's one thing this recruiting cycle proved to me, it's that Pete is dialed in with this Miami coaching staff.

He knows pretty much what's going on our end of the spectrum, and the fact that he came out and made a prediction that Perry will be the starter means the staff believes it too.

Advertisement

I'm not sure how anyone could even debate that. Berrios will only be back there if it is a sure fair catch situation

Idk they had Malcolm Lewis and Gus Edwards back there last season which I didn't understand.

ooooo weeee! That looks like a lot of cot **** talent! We back?

CALLING IT RIGHT NOW. 11-0. ACC Champs. Playoffs.

I don't think anyone is arguing that we don't think Thomas SHOULD be back there... but there were better options this year and Richt elected to stick with Berrios for one reason or another. Berrios has the trust of the staff and I won't be surprised if he starts in that role again.

But yeah... Thomas better be back there lol.

I don't think anyone is arguing that we don't think Thomas SHOULD be back there... but there were better options this year and Richt elected to stick with Berrios for one reason or another. Berrios has the trust of the staff and I won't be surprised if he starts in that role again.

But yeah... Thomas better be back there lol.

PR isn't just about explosion its about trust. Too many guys will return it in terrible field position, don't have great field awareness so they don't know when to fair catch it, get popped and recover in bad ways and fumble easily. Berrios never makes a mistake so its easy to put him there somebody just has to earn that spot

Advertisement
Back